Help...I'm trying to start my own business (1 Viewer)

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Here is my business letter and plan to investors. Do you think I need to add or take anything away? :shrug:

My beloved,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country.Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of FIFTEEN Million US Dollars which my Father deposited with a security company which he wanted to used for his political ambition in our Country before he was kidnapped and killed by unknown gun men. Hence my father and mother is dead, I do not have any other hope rather than this funds which is why I contacted you.

Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or any where safe enough outside Gulfport for security and political reasons. I only give all praises to God who made every thing to be like this, my father is gone, I can count you as my father if you wish to be a Daddy to me.

Hence this investment shall be made in your company upon your withdrawal of the consignment, I do not have money to work on this and will commit suicide and die
if I cannot secure my late father's treasure which he got for his family.

I want you to help us claim and receive the consignment which will be sent to you through diplomatic means to your address to avoid any traces of the funds and to enable you plan for the investment in your Country.

I will like to invest part of the money into these three investment in your Country but, if there is any other business that is better than my suggestion, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund while the balance will be invested by you. I need your understanding and honesty to this project, I assure you to always be your brother.

I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,

[my name taken out]

your "beloved"? A little too much to start a "business letter" maybe?

and why take your name out? How does one know to contact Nick Asumonga from Nigeria?

I think you should put

XOXOXO at the bottom

Here is my business letter and plan to investors. Do you think I need to add or take anything away? :shrug:

Hence this investment shall be made in your company upon your withdrawal of the consignment, I do not have money to work on this and will commit suicide and die if I cannot secure my late father's treasure which he got for his family.

You should probably not mention this part. Your potential investors will know they have you on the ropes and can squeeze you for a higher percentage!

Otherwise, seems like a solid business plan. I wonder why nobody else has thought of something like this before? :shrug:

You should probably not mention this part. Your potential investors will know they have you on the ropes and can squeeze you for a higher percentage!

Otherwise, seems like a solid business plan. I wonder why nobody else has thought of something like this before? :shrug:

I know. I guess I am just lucky enough to have inherited this much money and feel like I need to give it to someone else to invest. I mean we are talking about FIFTEEN MILLION dollars here. Are you interested and if so do you have a Western Union account? I'd like to get the ball rolling as early as possible.

I dunno, ask peyton. :shrug:

Dude, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. This seems like a great opportunity and I appreciate you offering it to your sr.com friends first. Bclemms, you reading this? :D

I didn't have any cash laying around since it was all tied up in gold. Peytonknows was kind enough to let me invest some gold. I'm going to be rich!!!

No sooner than I gave him the confirmation number to the gold I shipped he recognized my name and informed me that I won the Zimbabwe Powerball. Since I didn't even know that Zimbabwe had a lottery and don't know how my name got tossed in the mix I asked Peytonknows what I needed to do. He was kind enough to claim it for me and I only had to send a few more gold coins to cover the taxes before they released the winnings to me. Peytonknows, you're the best!!

This is the best day Ever. Except that day I got a bumper sticker from a friend but who could beat that?

Mods - please move this to the members business connection board.

I have plenty of money to help you out, but unfortunately I'm waiting for it to pass through probate (my father too recently passed). That's a process that might take years. But if you could advance me $2000 to pay for attorneys, I could collect on that money much sooner and send it to you to help invest your father's fortune. Please let me know.

With the low value of the dollar, do you think it would be better to request British Pounds or maybe the Euro?

I want to be the first to jump in on this.

My bank account number is 5259686 and my rounting number is 258963741.

In case there are any questions with the bank my SSN is 525-14-7531.

How soon can we get this started?

You'd have to be crazy to do this! Crazy like a Fox! Or a Blue Rhino! Or whatever animal those crazy pyramids are using now a days!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom