Help make a dream happen please. (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Here is my story. I was born and raised in Turlock California. I've always been a hardcore Saints fan my whole life. I grew up in Niner country and I stood tall through many hard years. I was there when Aaron Brooks made his first road start and trumped the niners. It was great. But anyway, a few years ago I moved to Dallas to start graduate school at Dallas Theological Seminary. Since then I've attended 4 Saints games including the Monday Night Katrina home opener. Well anyway, seminary is about to be finished and I am going to move back to California to start my career. I am fairly certain that once I move back to Cali my life will be busy for the next ten years. By that time I'll probably start a family and get things going and I'll never have a chance to really experience my beloved Saints. I was hoping that I could move to NOLA from September through December so that I could be apart of one entire Saints football season. Does anyone know of any jobs in NOLA that pay anywhere between 15 to 20 an hour? That is all that I would need and then I would find a cheap place to live. Please let me know. Make my dream a reality. God bless.

BTW,

I have a Bachelors in Computer Information Systems from California State University and I have a Masters in Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary. I'm 27 and single.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom