help me choose please (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
i need to start two receivers please help me choose for this weekend.

this is who i have

Leveranues Coles
Wes Welker
Randy Moss
Devery Henderson
Robert Meachem
Desean Jackson

please help me choose 2

Probably Moss and Jackson. Moss won't be bottled up two in a row, and I bet DeSean Jackson will be heavily involved in some wildcat trickeration with Mike Vick taking snaps.....

Meachem is so tempting for me this week. I played him against Detroit and sat him last week. I feel he will shine against weaker pass defenses. But if I had Devery i would definitely have him starting this week.

Moss and Henderson

Difficult since Moss, Welker and Jackson are all injured. Wes and Moss are really questionable for this week. I would go with Jackson and Henderson. Coles doesn't get his hands on the ball enough to score points.

I'd go Moss first off. jackson has a groin injury so I wouldn't mess with him. I might go both Pats. Moss and Welker. They lost to the NYJ last week and they are ******, and definatly looking to win. Not to mention Atlanta has a not so great backfield! haha

woah very bad luck for you, I would be up early tomorrow and find out who is playing and who isnt.... if I had too choose now, it would be Henderson and Moss

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom