Question Help Me Select A Game (1 Viewer)

ClayT101

Tee Retriever
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Playstation 4. All I play is Star Wars Battlefront online (the first one)....
Anyhow, very few people still play it online, so I need to find something new. I like first person shooters.
I just got the free version of Call of Duty Black Ops, but all I do is die, and usually very quickly, so I am not wild about that one (plus, you only get one life, so my game ends really fast).

So, what do you all recommend? 1st person shooter, multiple lives, not too difficult, lots of players

Thanks

i think only Blackout was playable on that demo...there are definitely other modes in BO4 that have respawns...

i don't really do pvp anymore....i mean, i could recommend some good single player games if you are interested

Thanks, but I really like playing online against people. I bought Wipeout, the racing game. I thought it was a great game, but no one plays it online. Had I known that no one plays online, I would have waited to purchase when it was cheap.

You could play Fortnight against the kids...

Also, there's always SW Battlefront 2, if you only had the first one.

If you have a half decent Windows PC/MAC, try Team Fortress 2. It's a little different, but give it a couple days, you might find it's a breath of fresh air from the normal online shooter.

BLOPS: Blackout and PUBG are what I play. 3rd person is a little more forgiving with a controller but if you’re skilled in FPS on console, go for it. There’s also a good, supportive community for Rainbow Six: Seige.

BLOPS: Blackout and PUBG are what I play. 3rd person is a little more forgiving with a controller but if you’re skilled in FPS on console, go for it. There’s also a good, supportive community for Rainbow Six: Seige.

Yeah, PUBG is huge. Haven't played it, but know many that do.

Last edited:
Thanks, but I really like playing online against people. I bought Wipeout, the racing game. I thought it was a great game, but no one plays it online. Had I known that no one plays online, I would have waited to purchase when it was cheap.

Blur >> Wipeout

Also, there's always SW Battlefront 2, if you only had the first one.
I may do that now that it is cheap.
I have been amazed at the number of farming games out there.

BLOPS and PUBG? Sorry, I don't know the abbreviations.
Blur >> Wipeout
I will look for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom