Help me with seat selection Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi, I plan to attend the Super Bowl with my 14 year old but yet to purchase tickets. I was wondering which level is considered to be the best for viewing football games in the newly renovated Superdome? Some people say the Plaza level (100s) some say the 300 level.

Also which has better amenities (larger seats, bigger leg room, service, food, etc).

TIA

Bob

200's are great but pricy. 300's pretty good. usually best value is 500's.

just one man's opinion.

In most stadiums we have been the 100 levels are the best. Is that not true here? 300's are better than the 100s? If yes, is this due to viewing angles?

TIA

In most stadiums we have been the 100 levels are the best. Is that not true here? 300's are better than the 100s? If yes, is this due to viewing angles?

TIA
I've never had a bad seat in the dome, but some in the 100's require standing up to see things at certain points in the game.

If price is no object, get in the 300's (anywhere) or 100's at mid field.

Obviously if you're talking about the super bowl price is no issue. They're all expensive tickets.

I've only sat up in the upper deck.

I guess give people a bit more information. Do you care if you have an end zone seat or prefer the 50 yard line? Are you looking for a bigger seat? Closer to food options? Do you like to be close to the field and players or see the overall field better?

I'm partial to up top, because you can see everything. But you're far away too.

I haven't been in the dome since the newest remodeling. Can people tell the OP what sections/rows to avoid to avoid that over hang??

The higher up, the better. Lower level is cool and all, but pricey seats attract pricey attitudes.

Top of the plaza (but not too high to be under the overhang) or bottom of the loge.

Those are the best seats in the house.

There is nothing wrong with 100s. Depends on your personality. If you are the type that likes the rowdiness and likes being close to the field, then 100s is your thing.

If you like to be in comfort and style, then get the 200s or 300s between the 20s. YOu will have nice cozy seats, lounges, clean bathrooms etc. Also, sitting in the 300s the view is almost like sitting and watching the game on a huge flat screen.

As others said, 500s are the best value. They are higher up, but you the view of everything and frankly...you are sitting on top of the luxury suites, so you know are not getting a bad view.

Again, just depends on your personality. I personally prefer the 300s. But for the NFC Championship game, i sat in the 100s about 20 rows up on the 50 yard line. I wanted to be rowdy for that game.

seating

I find the most fun group is the 600's. Likes to party, sometimes too much though. You can see the entire field, but you can only recognize the players by their numbers. Seats are steep though. (not price but angle)

the 100's i find are the middle of the road group. They tend to like to dress up and get on camera. In the endzones you get close, but once the game is on the other side you will catch yourself watching the big screens most of the time.

The 300's is real nice seats, better food and pee spots, but a tougher crowd. Might even be telling you to sit down because they can't see the game.

the best view I had was the 100's on the 50 yrd line about 40 rows up.

never sat in 200 or 500's

I find the most fun group is the 600's. Likes to party, sometimes too much though. You can see the entire field, but you can only recognize the players by their numbers. Seats are steep though. (not price but angle)

the 100's i find are the middle of the road group. They tend to like to dress up and get on camera. In the endzones you get close, but once the game is on the other side you will catch yourself watching the big screens most of the time.

The 300's is real nice seats, better food and pee spots, but a tougher crowd. Might even be telling you to sit down because they can't see the game.

the best view I had was the 100's on the 50 yrd line about 40 rows up.

never sat in 200 or 500's

Dude, this is the Superbowl, not a Saints game.

The 100s (plaza) are closest to the field, but have a low pitch so people standing up in front cause everyone to stand most of the game. If you get too low a row you can't see over the players heads when the ball is on the hash marks closest to your side of the field.

The 300s (loge) are fantastic seats even near the end zones.

The 500s and 600s (terrace) are great for seeing the whole field. Naturally the higher up you are the smaller things get. The legroom is narrower up here too, and no cup holders.

I have 2 sets of Saints season tix - 1 set on the 50 yd line in the 600 section - but only on row 14. Great seats.

Set 2 is in the 300s on the 15 yard line - these are the tix I use for every home game. Part of the "club" section which includes a lounge with big screen tv's, better food offerings, and less crowded more convenient restrooms.

So - if all you can afford is terrace - don't worry. Just get as low as you can.

Personally I would skip the plaza section & go for the loge if I had the money for premium seats.

If money isn't an issue then 300s. That being said there isn't a bad seat in dome (I haven't sat in the 100s since the renovation- but assuming the sight lines are still good).

The 600s are good as well, we have season tickets in 313 and 613 and the view from both is great

Personally, I would take the 300s and 500s over the 100s unless you were on the 50 yard line in the upper half of the 100s. The lower you are and further away from mid field that low, the angles play heck with depth perception in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom