Help me with seat selection Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

I have season tickets in Sec 141, Row 15 (Bunker Club Sidelines)....best seats I've had. Before that I was in the Club sidelines 300's.

I have no issue with sight lines anywhere on the field. When the renovation was done last year, they increased the grade...steeper seating. The Bunker Club underneath the seats is excellent. Three bars, nice selection of food, and HUGE bathrooms with TV's. Seating offers larger leather seats and cup holders. (You'd think every seat should have a cup holder!!)

Very pricey, but if money isn't an issue, it's first class.

100's from 25 - 25 (three middle sections) are club seats. More room, cup holders, better bathrooms etc...

But if you sit in the section you want rows 12 -25 for best view. Good part about the 100 section is you can walk down pre and post game to the first row.

200 & 300 are club seats also and also very good views. You don't have to worry about rows.

The seats in the 300 club are more comfortable than the 100 clubs. Personally, if I was going to buy a club ticket I'd buy 200 or 300 if possible.

Thank you very much to all of you for providing me great info. Hopefully this thread can help others for years to come regarding seats at the Dome since I was not able to find any info on quality of seats anywhere else. At least not as much as all of you have provided. So I thank you.

As someone said, price isn't really an issue. I'd like to buy the best seats at the cheapest price. That's why I'm waiting last minute to buy it from Stub Hub. I was just wondering where the best seats were and it appears that the consensus is the 200s and 300s give you the most comfort and view. So I'll be looking in those 2 sections.

My ranking of price/value:

1) 500's
2) 300's (better food options/lounges-even corner and end zones are good views)
3) 100's (between the 25s/club lounges/larger seat)
4) 100's (corner-eg section 147/137)
5) 600's (1st 6-7 rows, sideline/corners)

300 have better angle, the lower ones the angle is kind of flat, but the money is much more im sure for a superbowl

btw, buy your tickets today. I've been studying this data for several years, and the Tuesday before the game always seems to be the cheapest day to buy. What I found out today is that NFL players get their tix today, which explains a lot of that.

100s if you're outside the 20s don't really have a good view, but between them, they're the place I prefer.

Actually, I'd probably change my vote to the 300s *if* you can get low, near the 50.

That's the TV angle/look.

The best value in the dome is the 500 section between the 40's and the lower rows in the 600 sections between the 40's.

The best seats in the house are on the first row of the club section at midfield. It is like you have your own personal balcony to the game.

The 600 corners are pretty bad and the 100 endzone sections with high row numbers are not too good.

The 100s between the 20's are good but for the price you might as well jump into the club.

I normally would rather sit in the 600's than the 100's because the party is up top. Going to the Super Bowl it would be different because of the mixed crowd and I'd rather the better seats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom