Help Needed: Purple and Gold Tiger Stripe PDF file (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

Toxic Optimist
Reaction score
I am building an LSU custom playset for my kids. I need to create or find a high quality PDF file of purple and gold tiger striping. The canvas for the top dimensions are 114' x 98'. Does anyone have one in stock or any graphic artist types wanna throw one together for me?

for clarity I am having the PDF printed onto canvas for the "roof" of the "playhouse/castle"

You are not going to get a high quaility PDF. What you really need is a vectorized image file for the printer. To clarify, is this 114 feet x 98 feet or 114 inches x 98 inches (' means feet but I assume that is way too big). Do you know what the cloth color is for the canvas?

You are not going to get a high quaility PDF. What you really need is a vectorized image file for the printer. To clarify, is this 114 feet x 98 feet or 114 inches x 98 inches (' means feet but I assume that is way too big). Do you know what the cloth color is for the canvas?

Should have been inches.... In too big a hurry... I have someone working on it now. He's building a vectorized image file. I think the cloth color is a white or an off white (near gray)

Im using an out of town printer, father in law knows a guy, I was told to email the guy a PDF. Sometimes things are lost in translation, what type of file do I need to send him?

Im using an out of town printer, father in law knows a guy, I was told to email the guy a PDF. Sometimes things are lost in translation, what type of file do I need to send him?

Whoever is doing your vector file will be able to "print"/save a large enough PDF at a high resolution to send to the printer out of town.

Whoever is doing your vector file will be able to "print"/save a large enough PDF at a high resolution to send to the printer out of town.

Usually printers have their own graphics people who will translate your PDF to what they need instead of you having to try to match to what they need. This is probably why they just ask for a PDF, because just about any graphics program can save to PDF instead of it's own image type. If you have someone working on it, I'm sure he will do the right thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom