Help! RV parking (1 Viewer)

Darb

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have friends coming down for the Panthers/Saints game and they wanted to know where to park their RV for tailgating, and do they need to pay, etc. Can anyone enlighten me on this? I know most tailgate under I-10 or whatever, but have never been under there. Thanks in advance for any help!

It's not tailgating... But we stayed and are planning to stay again for the carolina game, at the French Quater RV park... Hey.. But spot 51 is reserved for me. ;)

Not bad, all amenities... Shuttle to the Dome and close to the quatrer.. There are a few other Saints fan RV's there...

If we can get a RV section by the dome for tailgating though, we would like to be in as well...

Holla back at me

www.fqrv.com

Joe

Last edited:
Thanks bud, I'll check into it and let ya know.

It's not tailgating... But we stayed and are planning to stay again for the carolina game, at the French Quater RV park... Hey.. But spot 51 is reserved for me. ;)

Not bad, all amenities... Shuttle to the Dome and close to the quatrer.. There are a few other Saints fan RV's there...

If we can get a RV section by the dome for tailgating though, we would like to be in as well...

Holla back at me

www.fqrv.com

Joe

Is that a safe location?

Is that a safe location?

Yes it is...

Fenced Gate and security.. Tiki Bar setting... Small Pool.. Big Screen Room. Interent room, WiFi.. Washer, Dryer... 50/30amp, Water, Cable, Phone..

It is about time New Orleans got an RV park... Spot 51 is Mine.

Thanks

Attachments

• rv.jpg
    rv.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom