HELP- Still can't talk from last week. (1 Viewer)

HailStateSaintsFan

Formerly known as MSSaintfan
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Biloxi native, living in Central Mississippi
I am going to claim a 1/72,000 of a part in last Sunday's victory. I screamed my head off. LIterally. The game is tomorrow and I still can't talk. I'm planning to do what I have heard others do and put pennies in a beer can or bottled water and make a noisemaker that way. I have always used my big mouth. Which makes more noise, the plastic botttle or the metal can? I would assume the metal can, but I have NO experience doing this. Which coins maximize noise?

Make sure you get some apps on your phone with auto play and something to hang your phone like a chain. Play some annoying sounds, 2 beer bottles with pennies, and feet stomping should help. That's a lot of multitasking.

I am going to claim a 1/72,000 of a part in last Sunday's victory. I screamed my head off. LIterally. The game is tomorrow and I still can't talk. I'm planning to do what I have heard others do and put pennies in a beer can or bottled water and make a noisemaker that way. I have always used my big mouth. Which makes more noise, the plastic botttle or the metal can? I would assume the metal can, but I have NO experience doing this. Which coins maximize noise?

1. Thank you for your hard work and help in getting us here.

2. Don't worry too much. The bottle will make plenty of noise and the fact you're doing anything will help the cause.

Enjoy!

same here buddy voice still not recovered. Ill try and screeam but aint nothing much coming out.

In all seriousness, how can we meet up? I need something! And I'll be glad to pay you for it. How much?
Umm take one too if you’re offering lol

I'm gonna try and get to the dome early to catch Cheap Trick. Not sure the best way to try and meet up. Obviously saying I'll be the guy in the Kamara jersey wont help much. :hihi:

How loud do these guys get ?

They just came in today, so I haven't gotten to fully test one, but a quick test was way too loud to be doing in my house. It sounded like a legit air horn, and it didn't take much to sound it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom