Help with Baton Rouge TV/Youtube/Apple TV (1 Viewer)

cstfan

Reaction score
Been up here a few years and have enjoyed the place. But recently switched from ATT to Youtube TV and Apple TV. Can someone tell me what channel the game against the Texans will be on? Barely have this setup figured out. Please tell me it will be broadcast.

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS PRESEASON TELEVISION NETWORK AFFILIATES
New Orleans – WVUE-FOX 8
Alexandria – KALB
Baton Rouge – WAFB
Biloxi, Miss. – WLOX
Birmingham, Ala. – WVTM
Hattiesburg, Miss. – WDAM
Jackson, Miss. – WLBT
Lafayette – KATC
Lake Charles – KPLC
Meridian, Miss. – WTOK
Memphis, Tenn. – WMC
Mobile, Ala. – WKRG
Monroe – KNOE
Panama City, Fla. – WGHJ
Shreveport – KSLA

New Orleans – WVUE-FOX 8
Alexandria – KALB
Baton Rouge – WAFB
Biloxi, Miss. – WLOX
Birmingham, Ala. – WVTM
Jackson, Miss. – WLBT
Lafayette – KATC
Lake Charles – KPLC
Meridian, Miss. – WTOK
Memphis, Tenn. – WMC
Mobile, Ala. – WKRG
Monroe – KNOE
Panama City, Fla. – WGHJ
Shreveport – KSLA
Thanks.

New Orleans – WVUE-FOX 8
Alexandria – KALB
Baton Rouge – WAFB
Biloxi, Miss. – WLOX
Birmingham, Ala. – WVTM
Jackson, Miss. – WLBT
Lafayette – KATC
Lake Charles – KPLC
Meridian, Miss. – WTOK
Memphis, Tenn. – WMC
Mobile, Ala. – WKRG
Monroe – KNOE
Panama City, Fla. – WGHJ
Shreveport – KSLA
Does anyone know if you can ( or how to ) get any of these stations on Roku or a jailbroke firestick?

Quick note, YTTV uses device location. If you have a laptop running it, you can watch from anywhere you choose by changing location manually. Phones will require debug mode and apps to fake the gps, but it's doable.

FWIW, watch out on those fake gps apps tho. Heard a couple were busted as malware.

Quick note, YTTV uses device location. If you have a laptop running it, you can watch from anywhere you choose by changing location manually. Phones will require debug mode and apps to fake the gps, but it's doable.

FWIW, watch out on those fake gps apps tho. Heard a couple were busted as malware.
Same for hulu live and cbs.com. Fubo tv allows on android phones but not on pc but can schedule recordings on phone to appear on fubo's dvr so can also view on other devices. This used to work with fox.com but fox must have found out about it and changed it just before last season. Who knows when cbs does the same? Benefit with cbs.com is can use any cable or satellite provider login and it MAY work? My cox login opens most of cbs affiliates but not all so depends on the one you have.

Last edited:
Just wanting to make sure but I am in Hammond and we always get the games on Fox or CBS when we had Spectrum but now we have Youtube TV. We should still get the games on the local channels right?

Same for hulu live and cbs.com. Fubo tv allows on android phones but not on pc but can schedule recordings on phone to appear on fubo's dvr so can also view on other devices. This used to work with fox.com but fox must have found out about it and changed it just before last season. Who knows when cbs does the same? Benefit with cbs.com is can use any cable or satellite provider login and it MAY work? My cox login opens most of cbs affiliates but not all so depends on the one you have.
So if I have Hulu live tv but live in California how would I switch my location ?

Man, WAFB sucks on antenna in north EBR. Always have to watch on YTTV, which is delayed between 10 and 15 seconds.

Man, WAFB sucks on antenna in north EBR. Always have to watch on YTTV, which is delayed between 10 and 15 seconds.
Did you try using your yttv login on cbs.com or the cbs app to see if has no delay there?

Last edited:
So if I have Hulu live tv but live in California how would I switch my location ?
  1. Visit the account page on your computer, or a browser if you’re on your phone.
  2. Go to the Privacy and Settings section.
  3. Click “Set” or “Change Home” and enter your new location.
  4. You can do this max 4 times per year. This feature is to support people who move frequently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom