Help With Locating Saints Gear (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
On my last trip home to New Orleans, I saw a guy wearing a black leather jacket with a giant Saints FDL on the back, an official blue NFC logo replete with stars on one sleeve, I think either the State of Louisiana in Gold or another yet smaller FDL on the other sleeve and in the front on the left breast it said New Orleans Saints in cursive, IIRC.

This jacket was awesome and I wanna get one each for my father and brother. Has anyone seen this jacket and if so, can you tell me what store in New Orleans sells them and for how much?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
On my last trip home to New Orleans, I saw a guy wearing a black leather jacket with a giant Saints FDL on the back, an official blue NFC logo replete with stars on one sleeve, I think either the State of Louisiana in Gold or another yet smaller FDL on the other sleeve and in the front on the left breast it said New Orleans Saints in cursive, IIRC.

This jacket was awesome and I wanna get one each for my father and brother. Has anyone seen this jacket and if so, can you tell me what store in New Orleans sells them and for how much?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Methinks you might've seen Joe OKC? (See my sig for a link to his jacket...) I also am pretty sure he bought that big logo patch and had it put on the jacket...

Google The Who Dat store in Slidell, LA and call them. I was there recently and saw something that sounds similar to what you're describing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom