Help? (1 Viewer)

jkupps2415

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to go to Europe for next semester (I am a student). However, the session starts in mid January. I know it is a great opportunity that I may never get again, but I cannot stand the chance of missing the Saints if we were to win the Superbowl. I know that it is a little premature, but even the possibility gives me nightmares. I would be able to watch the game on TV over there I am sure, but I want to be in New orleans or at the game for such a major event. HELP?

I don't quite know what kind of help you're asking for. Are you asking everyone to buy you a plane ticket back or something?

haha no i am asking, should i go to europe or stay and skip on chances we may go to the superbowl?

Seriously. If you have to ask this question, on a message board, it's obvious you need to develop a more reasonable approach to making decisions. Maybe check with your academic adviser, your parents, a priest.

No disrespect to the people on this board, but we are not your best choice for this kind of advice, because we're all gonna tell you the same thing...and you only get one guess as to what that advice is.

Seriously. If you have to ask this question, on a message board, it's obvious you need to develop a more reasonable approach to making decisions. Maybe check with your academic adviser, your parents, a priest.

No disrespect to the people on this board, but we are not your best choice for this kind of advice, because we're all gonna tell you the same thing...and you only get one guess as to what that advice is.

Dude, don't worry this isn't going to make my decision for me. Just getting some feedback. No need to be bringing priests in to this conversation...I am not dying dude. Just asking what would you all do?

Think of it this way. Your choice is between a guaranteed thing or the "might happen" thing. You can go to Europe and at least still watch the game (or fly home for the weekend if you've got the extra cash at that time) or you can skip Europe in hopes that we might go the the SB. If we don't you'll be wishing you were in Europe. If you go and can't be here for the game, at least you got to see it on TV. Plus it's not too early to save some xtra cash to make a quick trip home to be in NOLA if it does happen. You'll have to bust *** but there is a way you can have your cake and eat it too.

IMO, you should live your life. I know this sounds corny as hell, but go with your gut instinct. I personally would stay! Nah, man! Get your education. St. Brees would say the same!

Get your education.

Ha yes I understand I need to get my education; HOWEVER, if I do not go to Europe I would still be in school here in the states. So it really isn't a question of whether I will be attending school or not. More just whether I want to spend a few months in Europe and possibly miss our boys in the superbowl.

I'm pretty sure the Superbowl will be televised in Europe. Go to Europe! Don't miss on the chance to become well traveled and cultured unlike most of the people who live in this region. It will change your life forever.

Dude, don't worry this isn't going to make my decision for me. Just getting some feedback. No need to be bringing priests in to this conversation...I am not dying dude. Just asking what would you all do?

Didn't mean to sound so prickly. I'd imagine that being in Europe while watching the Saints win the SB is probably one of the best scenarios possible.

Ask yourself which would be more enjoyable. Going to Europe and watching/following the Saints via the Internet or having the games recorded or staying home and watching the Saints while reading about Europe on the Internet and watching travel documentaries.

Wow.....you only get one chance to go to Europe to study. How many times have the Saints and the words Super and Bowl been linked to each other? Both may be equally rare chances. You may want to consult an unbiased opinion. A person who likes football preferably. You might miss out on an event on the same plane as your first child's birth or an event that might allow you to even afford to have a child. Interesting situation brother.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom