Help.... (1 Viewer)

Marlboro Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I recently purchased a shuffle type mp3 player but there were no instructions that came with it as far as how to load songs onto it, then erase them and load new songs onto it. If anyone can refer me to a website that might have these instructions I'd appreciate that. I've sent an email to the seller too so I'm trying to cover all my bases. Thanks in advance.

A make and model would help out a bunch. With most though you can plug it into your computer via USB, and it will come up as an external device and you can just drop songs onto it. If that doesn't work you may have to upload through windows media player.

I recently purchased a shuffle type mp3 player but there were no instructions that came with it as far as how to load songs onto it, then erase them and load new songs onto it. If anyone can refer me to a website that might have these instructions I'd appreciate that. I've sent an email to the seller too so I'm trying to cover all my bases. Thanks in advance.

You can likely just hook it up to your PC with a USB cable and then use Windows Explorer (My Computer on Vista) to drag, drop and delete songs on the player. But, it really depends on the make and model.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom