Hendon Hooker Off Of Crutches (1 Viewer)

Hooker was by far the best pre snap reader of defenses last season and it wasn't even close. He did have a bad game against UGA but just about everyone that played UGA did. If you're gonna knock Hooker on how he played against UGA, you'd have to really knock Duggan on how he played.

Hard to find a QB that can see the play before the snap.. it's hard to play fast pace like they did and be that accurate...

He's special and there will be a lot of teams that regret not drafting him.

That's a fair point, but if we draft a QB, I'm sure the plan is to let him sit for at least a year, which means we start the season with Dalton or another vet. The more I think about, the more Carr looks like the safest option. He'll probably screw up our cap for another five years but I don't know what else Allen can do with his job on the line.

If they go with a rookie QB, you know DA will likely get a much longer leash.

not to get off topic but i love how they set up a fake set of lockers in that nice hotel/meeting room and zoom in on his face where you cant see nothing else behind him..i always thought they were in a legit locker room now we know otherwise lol.

Not to get further off-topic, but if you loved the fake lockers, you're gonna really love the movie linked above, starring a famous NFL all-time great!

Why are people so hung up on his age? How many seasons is he good for, 10? If he’s good it really doesn’t matter; Tampa got 3 from Brady, LA only got 1 from Stafford so far.
Plus you may be able to skip over the "immature" period that you may get from a 21 or 22 year old. Then again Stetson Bennet hasn't seemed have matured yet so I don't know lol.

Why do we want to Draft a QB already broken can’t we pic one that we can brake ourselves
My wife said the same thing when we got Brees

"Oh, OF COURSE we sign the injured guy....."

TH is old for his age

What-say-you GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Glad that is over, now we can keep building this roster up and draft our QB this year. (Max Huggan)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom