hendon hooker or aidan o'connell (1 Viewer)

Boudie123456

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if we do draft a qb, i 'm more inclined to go with O'Connell. his accuracy is off the charts and football iq is fantastic. tough too

Aidan O'Connell is my choice over anyone not named Young or Stroud. He spreads the ball around, reads progressions, has good movement in the pocket. Throws a very accurate ball. His one downside is that he gets into a habit of throwing off his back foot due to the pressure from his lackluster line. Hooker will not get away throwing all those rainbows in the NFL. He also stairs down his receivers. He does have mobility that Aidan does not possess though. I think O'Connell is probably the best QB in this draft for Carmichael.

Completely agree about O'Connell being the qb to target. Could get him a round later than Hooker as well probably in the 3rd or 4th. Hooker would be my 2nd choice, to be fair. Jeff Ireland did hint yesterday that he prefers dual threat qb's over pocket passers so I wonder if that might give Hooker the advantage

Honestly I’d think about drafting them both. Retain Dalton as a bridge and see which one develops. Hopefully one would.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom