HennessyROB at the movies:Borat Reviewed (1 Viewer)

i have heard nothing but good things from all of my trustworthy sources...i just can't go to the theater for a comedy...i only go to the theater for the experience, mostly action or sci-fi flicks....but i am really wanting to see this

i have heard nothing but good things from all of my trustworthy sources...i just can't go to the theater for a comedy...i only go to the theater for the experience, mostly action or sci-fi flicks....but i am really wanting to see this

I am in the opposite camp.

I only like comedies if I see them along with a lot of other people. In fact, I only go to the theater if it is for a comedy.

Comedies that get great reviews that I see at home for the first time don't even rate for me.

Action movies at our local googleplex are a waste. Poor sound quality.

I have been hoping for a good review of this movie but I am not going to have time to see it in the theater.

Is there anything new in the film? I have seen most of the clips on the Ads on HBO about 100 times.

I've heard nothing but rave reviews for it. The lady and I are visiting our local cinemark theatre tonight!

I want to see it, I have heard only good things.

i saw it last night...i don't think i've ever laughed that much in my life...it was great...my face was hurting afterwards lol

It does sound like a winner for sure!
Gonna try n check it out next week,let the crowds lesson up some first.
Once in a rare moon i go to the movies,2x in last 10 years.
seen Jack(robin williams movie) and Duece Bigalow2.
Ya gotta love the popcorn!oh man,tis a treat for sure!Expensive but worth every kernal!

I saw it and recommend it. U South Carolina puts out some fine scholar-citizens.

Absolutely Hilarious.

If you get the chance to rent/buy the other movie that comedian does, "Ali G.", you should pick it up. It was slightly better than Borat, but Borat was great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom