Her name is "Kimberly" (1 Viewer)

Jacksonville has whole families that have spent generations separating Marines from their paychecks. Generations of leeches.

I was sitting at a pancake house early one morning and got to overhear an aunt getting her daily report from her nieces and instructing them on what to do next. Talk about an eye-opener.

and so does san diego where i was stationed, also in groton conneticut when i went to submarines school,and in every naval base i've been to overseas, so i suspect it goes on everywhere the military sets up shop

Married to "Kimberly" a mere five days before deployment to Iraq, ........http://www.press-citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080130/NEWS01/80130016/1079

guinness.jpg

and so does san diego where i was stationed, also in groton conneticut when i went to submarines school,and in every naval base i've been to overseas, so i suspect it goes on everywhere the military sets up shop

Sure it does! Every major duty station where I've been did.

But, Jacksonville, NC has to rank among the worst for a predatory populace.
The commanding general of Camp Lejeune once locked down the whole base after a particularly bad incident between the locals and the Marines. By effectively boycotting the civilian community and businesses, the general won some grudging concessions from city hall.

There's nothing but the base for 60 miles all around and it's in one of the poorest regions. Scrub pines, sand and tobacco farms.

At least with Camp Pendleton, you've got more than just Oceanside...you've got San Diego and Greater L.A. close by.

With all due respect to all the good Kim's out there I haven't met, I've never met one that wasn't seriously crazy.

Yeah you right. Ha ha. I wish it wasn't true (and I hope she's not reading).

Sort of like the "Puget Sound Debs" in "An Officer and a Gentleman".......

Sure it does! Every major duty station where I've been did.

But, Jacksonville, NC has to rank among the worst for a predatory populace.
The commanding general of Camp Lejeune once locked down the whole base after a particularly bad incident between the locals and the Marines. By effectively boycotting the civilian community and businesses, the general won some grudging concessions from city hall.

There's nothing but the base for 60 miles all around and it's in one of the poorest regions. Scrub pines, sand and tobacco farms.

At least with Camp Pendleton, you've got more than just Oceanside...you've got San Diego and Greater L.A. close by.

that's true but you also got a lot more military bases in the san diego area, from camp pendelton, to mira-mar, to naval submarines base in point loma, to naval station near downtown, to the naval air station at coronado.... and oceanside is a rich area,but on the flip side you got places like chula-vista and tyauana,mexico only 15 minutes away

this is funny, because my last g/f of a year was named kimberly and she truely was the craziest girl i ever met, but greeeattttt in bed!!! ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom