Her name is "Kimberly" (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Married to "Kimberly" a mere five days before deployment to Iraq, a Minnesota guardsman signed over power of attorney at his young bride's request...he was 36, she was 26.

He came home to a cleaned-out bank account, divorce papers and Kimberly living with her new boyfriend.

Guardsman sues estranged wife over spent pay
By Lee Hermiston
Iowa City Press-Citizen
January 30, 2008

A Minnesota National Guardsman is suing his estranged wife and her boyfriend after she allegedly squandered his Active Duty pay while he was serving in Iraq.

According to documents filed Jan. 25 in Johnson County, Kimberly Scullen, 26, of Swisher, spent nearly all of the money her husband, Andrew Scullen, 36, of Hastings, Minn., earned while he was in active duty with the National Guard.

READ MORE
http://www.press-citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080130/NEWS01/80130016/1079

Married to "Kimberly" a mere five days before deployment to Iraq, a Minnesota guardsman signed over power of attorney at his young bride's request...he was 36, she was 26.

He came home to a cleaned-out bank account, divorce papers and Kimberly living with her new boyfriend.

Guardsman sues estranged wife over spent pay
By Lee Hermiston
Iowa City Press-Citizen
January 30, 2008

A Minnesota National Guardsman is suing his estranged wife and her boyfriend after she allegedly squandered his Active Duty pay while he was serving in Iraq.

According to documents filed Jan. 25 in Johnson County, Kimberly Scullen, 26, of Swisher, spent nearly all of the money her husband, Andrew Scullen, 36, of Hastings, Minn., earned while he was in active duty with the National Guard.

READ MORE
http://www.press-citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
AID=/20080130/NEWS01/80130016/1079

Same thing happened to a guy in our unit when the war first started. She was Pregnant and used his money to get an abortion, stole his new truck, and told him she was with another man. He tried to hang himself and last i heard is still an alcoholic. Sad.

Man that is horrible. It sickens me that there are people like this on this earth.

With all due respect to all the good Kim's out there I haven't met, I've never met one that wasn't seriously crazy.

For some reason, I have in mind that family in the movie "Million Dollar Baby"

When we came back from a 6 month Med cruise, my buddy "Mouse" found the locks on his trailer changed.

So, he broke in. A neighbor reported him screaming and going nuts and the cops showed up to arrest him for breaking and entering. Mouse took a swing at them.

After giving him a Jacksonville, NC, style beat down, they cuffed him and were tossing him in the patrol car when the police sergeant came out of the trailer and said to let him go.

His wife had carpeted the whole trailer with dirty diapers, piled a month's worth of garbage into the stove and refigerator and left a goodbye note in lipstick on the bathroom mirror. It had been sitting there with the stink building inside for two months.

Last edited:
When we came back from a 6 month Med cruise, my buddy "Mouse" found the locks on his trailer changed.

So, he broke in. A neighbor reported him screaming and going nuts and the cops showed up to arrest him for breaking and entering. Mouse took a swing at them.

After giving him a Fayette, NC, style beat down, they cuffed him and were tossing him in the patrol car when the police sergeant came out of the trailer and said to let him go.

His wife had carpeted the whole trailer with dirty diapers, piled a month's worth of garbage into the stove and refigerator and left a goodbye note in lipstick on the bathroom mirror. It had been sitting there with the stink building inside for two months.

I don't understand why she would've changed the locks, when she obviously wanted him to be able to gain entrance to the trailer... Anyway, maybe she didn't like the fact that her husband's name was "Mouse." :dunno:

I don't understand why she would've changed the locks, when she obviously wanted him to be able to gain entrance to the trailer... Anyway, maybe she didn't like the fact that her husband's name was "Mouse." :dunno:

On the positive side, he's still got the Lady in Red.
mouse.jpg

Last edited:

All I need to know is that he gave her Power Of Attorney.

No cause of action....case closed. A fool and his money...soon do they part.

I hate to call a man fighting for America a fool.....but

Joe

Last edited:

All I need to know is that he gave her Power Of Attorney.

No cause of action....case closed. A fool and his money...soon do they part.

I hate to call a man fighting for America a fool.....but

Joe

He got to have a 26 year old and more importantly he came back from Iraq. He can earn some more money.

The sad thing is this is probably not an isolated case. I've heard that military guys getting dumped or cheated on is a common occurence. Those who have a good woman should consider themselves very lucky.

Happened to my best friend when he served in Afghanistan. He had been married to his wife for several years. Sent all of his pay home to her. When he came home, she had moved out, taking everything with her out of state. She just said she met somebody else. Infuriated me with the way she treated him.

"Ain't no use in going home;
Jody's got your girl and gone.

Ain't no use in feeling blue;
Jody's got your sister, too.

Ain't no use in lookin' back;
Jody's got your Cadillac..."

I thank God every day for my better half. She made me get everything debited from my acct. so she didn't have to do double duty. Yes we each have separate accounts, and we've been that way for 15 yrs. It was just easier to keep them and have bills debited and not join them and have to figure if we're getting double billed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom