NFL Herbert just named starting QB going forward (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looking forward to the matchup of young gun slinger vs one of the statesmen at his position Drew Brees. Should be a special game.

This QB Herbert is special. In his season debut against the Chiefs, he was running down the side line and took a shot from a linebacker. Herbert didn't flinch and the LB knocked himself out the game. He's mobile and can throw the ball a country mile for accuracy.
A few years from now he'll be a franchise QB

This comes after the Chargers team doctor punctured Tyrod's lung. Obviously Herbert is the future of the franchise, but it's rough to lose your job because of the team doctor's error...

Different ways of looking at it. The doctor doesn't give him the injection, he is in too much pain to play and he still loses his job. Clearly, a punctured lung is not the outcome that you want, but it's a very risky procedure and the patient assumes the risk of the procedure. Either way, he would have probably lost his job...sadly, as he should...because Herbert is much better.

I sure hope RAM is back so we can run the ball, eat clock on long drives, and keep their passing game off the field. If they get their passing game going its not gonna be a good for us. We still don't get enough pressure on QB's, or a decent pass coverage defense.

:covri: Well... at least now I know how to make my entry in Predict The Score for this week.

Oh well, we lost. We make bad rookie QBs look like HOFs... just imagine how a good rookie QB is gonna look.

I'm not scared.

tenor.gif

I watched the game against the Bucs last night and he looked good out there! Hopefully Davenport can play...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom