Herbert should now have beaten Brees, Brady and Mahomes (2 Viewers)

If we play the "woulda coulda shoulda" game, the Chargers are probably the best team in the history of the league.

Doesn't matter who their players are, who the coach is, or what city they're in. You can always count on them to blow it.

They're like the Lions of the AFC but with more perennial talent to squander. If you want to spot a team 2 TD's in the first quarter like we did, those are the opponents you'd want.

They keep losing games they would win. Even with a rookie QB.

I understand that and I agree somewhat but it takes time to change the culture of a team and turn them into what you want them to be as a head coach.

The Saints were lucky in '06 with the hire of Sean Payton and even at that it took 4 years to build a championship caliber team.

The Chargers are not far from being a very good team and Lynne has them headed in the right direction.

If we play the "woulda coulda shoulda" game, the Chargers are probably the best team in the history of the league.

Doesn't matter who their players are, who the coach is, or what city they're in. You can always count on them to blow it.

They're like the Lions of the AFC but with more perennial talent to squander. If you want to spot a team 2 TD's in the first quarter like we did, those are the opponents you'd want.
One year they were #1 statistically in both offense and defense and they went 8-8. A lot of it was caused by a terrible special teams and an unclutch FG kicker. And Rivers being, er uh, Rivers.

Really? Higher ceiling? Herbert is taller and have a stronger arm. His throws are laser light with accuracy. The second td against Lattimore was some of the most impressive throws I seen on a rookie in a while. Taysom ceiling is already set. For 3 games now Herbert had put up some very good numbers and close to beating 3 super bowl MVP. I pick Herbert.
This could just be a grass is always greener on the other side type thinking.

Give Taysom the same opportunity that Herbert got and then we'll see.

@Dellis you can "facepalm" me all you want lil buddy but we all know the reason you're not jumping in here with a case to make yourself is because you have no legitimate argument. So enjoy staying on the sideline and making cute reactions. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom