Article Here are my four teams that have the potential for a breakout 2020 season (2 Viewers)

Aside from the Cowboys, those teams are going to have tough rows to hoe in their divisions.

I followed the link, read the article, enjoyed it, and can confirm that the byline does indeed say, "The Best Page For Saints Content Hands Down!!"

I followed the link, read the article, enjoyed it, and can confirm that the byline does indeed say, "The Best Page For Saints Content Hands Down!!"

Scroll down and when you see the numbers, click on those and you shall see the teams.

Attachments

• flip the page.PNG
    flip the page.PNG
    765 bytes · Views: 2
I'm on a lapatop. I can't flip the page. I couldn't find the article.
Scroll down and when you see the numbers, click on those and you shall see the teams.

Attachments

• flip the page.PNG
    flip the page.PNG
    765 bytes · Views: 3
Thanks, I meant to say that to someone else. Sorry
I enjoyed the article but wouldn't have thought to click on the page numbers to get to the meat of it. Maybe add in a line directing people to the page numbers to start the article.

Anyway, I agree with your take. The wild card is if Dallas doesn't get a deal done with Dak, he may not be happy playing on the tag (or as willing to leave it all on the field since he has no security going forward) and that could mess with the team on and off the field.

I enjoyed the article but wouldn't have thought to click on the page numbers to get to the meat of it. Maybe add in a line directing people to the page numbers to start the article.

Anyway, I agree with your take. The wild card is if Dallas doesn't get a deal done with Dak, he may not be happy playing on the tag (or as willing to leave it all on the field since he has no security going forward) and that could mess with the team on and off the field.
Thanks for reading. I'll take note

Thanks. It really is hard to find the next page. Or maybe I'm just not sharp enough.

Cardinals are a year away in my opinion, but they should improve from last season. If the new coaching staff can reign in the players and instill some discipline, the Browns could make some noise. The talent is there, but man they're in a tough division. All 4 of these teams are going to have a tough time in their division for that matter. I'll take a wait and see approach with the Broncos. And as for the cowboys... They're just like the Bucs. Every year they're the trendy pick to bust onto the scene. New coaching staff, a few new weapons, a mean looking DL... who knows, maybe all my 1000 friends who are Dallas fans will actually be right this year.

Last edited:
I honestly don't see it with the Cowboys. All the talking heads want the Cowboys to be relevant this year (every year really), and I get that. They added some "nice" pieces, to be sure. But they also lost some of their good players as well. Honestly, I see a team that basically broke even during free agency and then drafted a WR who, while highly touted, wasn't even the consensus best WR in the draft, much less a top 5 Megatron/Julio type of WR. Then, they picked a reasonable CB with their next pick. We all are plenty well aware of how much impact rookie CB's tend to have in the NFL. Heck, even WR tends to be one of the most difficult positions to transition, sometimes taking even great WR's up to 3 years to really find their place.

Anyway, I just don't see some new WOW from the Cowboys. Heck, I'd even buy the argument that they are the same basic team from last year, but they underperformed last year and should, in theory, return to the mean for their talent and win 10 games or so this year.

But, I just can't swallow the idea that they are so much better than last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom