Here for it all (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I don't know what the outcome will be but, "im here for it all". Don't know well Teddy will play but, "I'm here for it all". Will the secondary step up and not get burnt on big plays? Don't know but, "I'm here for it all". To the bandwagon jumpers and man overboard jumpers, cmon are you a fan Or nah? There are no guaranteed great seasons every year but, you gotta ride or die for your team and if you are a true "Saint fan" then be all the way down. Give it a chance geez. Let's Geaux!!!!!

I along with a lot of other members on here have been Saints fans for a very, very long time. We’ve suffered through a lot worse QB’s than Teddy and Taysom and are still here supporting our beloved saints. So yeah, we’re still here!
Right i get enough of hearing from other fans. "Aww man Brees out for 6 weeks, man what they gone do"? A they gone go out and play ball. What you expect for them to lay the F#%k down. Naw. Be a fan all the way. Things don't always go as plannedhttps://images.app.goo.gl/6YYLDuXKKLB1WBfJ9

There is too much talent on both sides of the ball (even without Brees) for us not to still be a good, competitive football team. There is a reason everyone talked about us having the deepest, most complete roster in the NFL. Even if we go a modest 3-3 these next 6 weeks, we still have a great shot of making the playoffs or even winning the division. Lets be honest--this Saints team without Brees is still a better team than any other in the NFC South. It will be even better as we get Rankins and Brees back in the fold.

WHO DAT!

Time to rally behind Teddy, regardless of how he plays this Sunday.
That's all im saying. Hey id even admit that I scream at the TV when something goes wrong or even say the secondary suck on a bone head play but, will still be my team regardless. Not jumping no ships here

That's all im saying. Hey id even admit that I scream at the TV when something goes wrong or even say the secondary suck on a bone head play but, will still be my team regardless. Not jumping no ships here
This team is like our children (if you have them), you'll get frustrated and sometimes P'Oed at them. But at the end of the day, you have consistent love for them.

I’m with you. This summer, I had already planned to travel to Chicago for our game against the Bears. Even though Brees will be at home, I’m still excited about going!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom