Here go the media with the Philly is desperate propaganda (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
From the moment the Cowgirls beat the Eagles last Sunday night I saw this coming a mile away. NFL network is reporting how Eagles coach Pederson is rallying the veteran players to lead because they're given no chance this week in New Orleans. Then I turn on the local radio as nf WWL is interviewing former player Jon Ritchie and he's saying this is a desperate football team.
I'm only bringing this up because I know the Eagles will play their best game this Sunday and I hope Sean Payton uses his best motivational tactics and has this team focused because just showing up wont be enough. I'm really worried about Ertz. He's a top 3 tight end and I'm concerned with how we cover him especially on third down.

I remember the desperate panthers last year as well...

Maybe they should've showed a little more urgency when they had a 17pt lead against the Panthers at home in the fourth quarter and it wouldn't be so do-or-die for them now.

They were desperate against Dallas too. How'd that work out for them?

Typical back against the wall game for a projected Super Bowl contender that's not living up to the hype.

Some of you guys should lay off the Kool aid. They still in the thick of NFC east division leader. They gonna put up a fight..

The idea that they weren't desperate going into that game against Dallas, at home, in what was essentially a must win with their schedule doesn't compute.

At this point they are just a wounded team that will give us their best shot. But there's no magic desperation juice fueling them.

If we win the toss, I hope Payton calls a methodical 10 play 8+ minute drive for a TD to demoralize their defense and put even more pressure on their offense in an insanely loud dome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom