here is a story to make you mad.. (1 Viewer)

therod

MOAR
Reaction score
Maybe he just wanted a hot-dog...

Jayden

Reaction score
Was he insane? Or just an angry bitter hateful person?

Aracos

Reaction score
Can we throw him in an oven for awhile? And his "punishment" is a joke....

Crzycjunx76

Iron Era Origional
Reaction score
Seattle by way of Texas, originating in SELA.
anyone rember this one.
http://www.local6.com/news/1561454/detail.html

Crimes like this really disturb me. I am not by any means saying that the life of a cat or dog is even remotley as precious as a human life, however these creatures are harmless to the ones doing them harm. To take a trusting harmless defensless creature and torture it to death should carry a very swift, severe sentence. The sentence would not so much be in porportion to the severity of the crime as it would be to seperate from society a sick and twisted psyco. Perhaps (hopefully) in Prision he will find out what it feels like to be helpless

Last edited:

Jayden

Reaction score
anyone rember this one.
http://www.local6.com/news/1561454/detail.html

Crimes like this really disturb me. I am not by any means saying that the life of a cat or dog is even remotley as precious as a human life, however these creatures are harmless to the ones doing them harm. To take a trusting harmless defensless creature and torture it to death should carry a very swift sentence. The sentence would not so much be in porportion to the severity of the crime as it would be to seperate from society from a sick and twisted psyco. Perhaps (hopefully) in Prision he will find out what it feels like to be helpless

I understand what your saying. It really ****** me off when someone derives Joy from hurting something so helpless. That Kitten couldn't do anything to help itself. Not could the puppy. There is a special place in Hell for people like that. Or at least I like to think so.

OP

saintfan-n-alex

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I understand what your saying. It really ****** me off when someone derives Joy from hurting something so helpless. That Kitten couldn't do anything to help itself. Not could the puppy. There is a special place in Hell for people like that. Or at least I like to think so.

i agree, people who do this are "operating" out of hate, just evil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom