here is a story to make you mad.. (1 Viewer)

Can we throw him in an oven for awhile? And his "punishment" is a joke....

anyone rember this one.
http://www.local6.com/news/1561454/detail.html

Crimes like this really disturb me. I am not by any means saying that the life of a cat or dog is even remotley as precious as a human life, however these creatures are harmless to the ones doing them harm. To take a trusting harmless defensless creature and torture it to death should carry a very swift, severe sentence. The sentence would not so much be in porportion to the severity of the crime as it would be to seperate from society a sick and twisted psyco. Perhaps (hopefully) in Prision he will find out what it feels like to be helpless

Last edited:
anyone rember this one.
http://www.local6.com/news/1561454/detail.html

Crimes like this really disturb me. I am not by any means saying that the life of a cat or dog is even remotley as precious as a human life, however these creatures are harmless to the ones doing them harm. To take a trusting harmless defensless creature and torture it to death should carry a very swift sentence. The sentence would not so much be in porportion to the severity of the crime as it would be to seperate from society from a sick and twisted psyco. Perhaps (hopefully) in Prision he will find out what it feels like to be helpless

I understand what your saying. It really ****** me off when someone derives Joy from hurting something so helpless. That Kitten couldn't do anything to help itself. Not could the puppy. There is a special place in Hell for people like that. Or at least I like to think so.

I understand what your saying. It really ****** me off when someone derives Joy from hurting something so helpless. That Kitten couldn't do anything to help itself. Not could the puppy. There is a special place in Hell for people like that. Or at least I like to think so.

i agree, people who do this are "operating" out of hate, just evil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom