Here is all you need to know about our playoff picture (1 Viewer)

Crawdaddys

Thank You SAINTS!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Saints have to go 2-2 over their next 4 to guaruntee that, at worst, the last game of the year will be for the NFC South division title. If the Saints go 2-2 and:

Carolina goes 4-0 = puts them ahead by one game and if we beat them we would own the tiebreaker with most division and conference wins.

Carolina goes 3-1 = a tie.... winner takes division

Carolina goes 2-2 = still a game behind us but would win division with the win if they "sweep" us

Remember... That is if the Saints ONLY go 2-2 over the next 4 :)

i doubt we're going to go 2-2....

we're going 4-0..or 6-0!

I believe that IF the Saints were to win against the 9ers and then Dallas,, that there would be no stopping them. They could easily run the table with that momentum..

I believe that IF the Saints were to win against the 9ers and then Dallas,, that there would be no stopping them. They could easily run the table with that momentum..

I would feel very sorry for Washington if that were to happen.

so basically if we go 2-2, and they go 2-2 or better, then we HAVE to win the last game of the season to take the division

you know the panthers right now have a 3-1 record in the divison and were sitting at a 4-1 mark...

well, i recently saw that they will play the falclowns in the upcoming weeks and believe it or not but i will be a 'dirty turd' fan that day for 1 time only...cause if they beat them that will put the cat's' at 3-2 and no way of winning the divison unless they BEAT US at the end of the year...

if this event occurs of them losing to ATL, we control our own destiny for the div title with winning some games here and there and then the ultimate last game.

Last edited:
Let's be greedy...

Sweep the next five and we are guaranteed to be no worse than the #2 seed in the playoffs.

I'll take homefield advantage throughout :ezbill:

c'mon Chicago, CHOKE!!!!!! :worthy:

I'm with BOTH of you. If we tie Chicago at 12-4 (with losses to Vikings and Rams), we end up as # 1 seed. :scratch:

division

In the next five games what combanation of wins and loses would it take for the saints to clich the nfc south without playing the panthers?

I kind of hope the New Years eve game means something because it will be the first game I have attended this year but I also hope we would have already locked up the division by then.

In the next five games what combanation of wins and loses would it take for the saints to clich the nfc south without playing the panthers?

If the panthers lose two more, then all we need to win is two and we clinch.

Let's be greedy...

Sweep the next five and we are guaranteed to be no worse than the #2 seed in the playoffs.

Heck, go 4-1 but beat Dallas and I think we could lock down #2.

Can you even imagine what it would be like to go into the playoffs w/ a Bye and then need to win one home game to be one game away from teh Super Bowl???

See, it's when I start thinking like that that I have to calm down and tell myself "focus on the Niners". Not that my focus means anything to anything, but we all think like that as fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom