Here we go again! Toilet paper panic is happening again! (2 Viewers)

Haven't been able to find decent paper towels in over a month. Now toilet paper is in short supply.

We anticipated this happening and stocked up this past summer with 2 large packs of Charmin from Costco. These are our reserves. We went to Costco on Monday and there was still a lot of TP and paper towels. We got another pack of both. Maybe we'll give TP as Xmas gifts. :scratch:

I was talking to someone about this and they were like, people are greedy and selfish. and sheep Then went on to say how they bought as much as they could because other people were buying as much as they could.. I really wanted to tell them, but i decided to just put my head down and say yep..

I've bought an extra pack here and there along the way over the last few months, knowing this day would come again. The good thing with toilet paper is that it doesn't go bad and all you need is the extra space to be able to keep it.

Haven't been able to find decent paper towels in over a month. Now toilet paper is in short supply.
Don’t go to places like Target and Wal-Mart. Go to small chain stores like CVS. CVS has the good Bounty towels in stock and on sale this week. They currently have toilet paper too. Thought I would share the good news.

Don’t go to places like Target and Wal-Mart. Go to small chain stores like CVS. CVS has the good Bounty towels in stock and on sale this week.
Not the one I went to, but I'll have to keep looking. Even Sam's is out of their brand. I generally use Viva, but Sam's is a good 2nd choice.

I was talking to someone about this and they were like, people are greedy and selfish. and sheep Then went on to say how they bought as much as they could because other people were buying as much as they could.. I really wanted to tell them, but i decided to just put my head down and say yep..
No it not greedy or selfish. It is being prepared. Very similar to what we do during hurricane season with the bottle water , batteries, canned food etc.

I've bought an extra pack here and there along the way over the last few months, knowing this day would come again. The good thing with toilet paper is that it doesn't go bad and all you need is the extra space to be able to keep it.

My wife went crazy last summer and bought enough over a few week weeks to last close to a year, lol.

No it not greedy or selfish. It is being prepared. Very similar to what we do during hurricane season with the bottle water , batteries, canned food etc.

Prepared for what? Is there an actual valid reason to stock a year's supply of toilet paper?

To me, it's just a reaction to the original TP/paper towel buy craze that occurred in Hong Kong when the virus first hit them.

Prepared for what? Is there an actual valid reason to stock a year's supply of toilet paper?

To me, it's just a reaction to the original TP/paper towel buy craze that occurred in Hong Kong when the virus first hit them.

There isn't, but my wife thought there was, :hihi:. I'm not gonna tell her what not to do. :nono:

Answer:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom