Here we go again - Video shows white police officer killing a black man in Minnesota by suffocation as the man pleads "I can't breathe" (1 Viewer)

We have a very clear video that shows, without any room for doubt, that a man was murdered with premeditation and intent in the middle of the day with multiple witnesses.

This man, the murderer, more than 48 hours later, has not been charged or arrested.

Burn the forking place to the ground. I'm with the protesters.

Current tally:

Protestors arrested: 11
Death squad cops arrested: 0

Yep..NSFW (language)

It looks as if give or take 100 officers or more.

That's sickening. And they're all probably getting hazard pay/overtime to do it as well.

PS - Anyone else unable to reach the politics site? This is all I get: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

Know where else he could be guarded and kept under watch without spending massive amounts of taxpayer dollars unnecessarily?

Jail.
I mean, seriously. What the hell are these people doing up there? What's the hold up on arresting these murderers? Even the mayor is calling for them to be charged.

A report was published in December of 2019 that talked about the racial prejudice toward blacks in Toronto shown by police officers. It was alarming, shocking... but not surprising. At least to those of us who work in the field and/or experienced it firsthand (I am not in the latter group, to be clear)

this just happened here...

That's sickening. And they're all probably getting hazard pay/overtime to do it as well.

PS - Anyone else unable to reach the politics site? This is all I get: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

Yep.. Where is the courage for just one of these officers to speak out? To resign from this? They fall in line.. And in doing so unintentionally or not support murder protected by a badge.

I haven't had an issue reaching the site, you're clicking on the new MAP site?

I haven't had an issue reaching the site, you're clicking on the new MAP site?
Yeah. The other day I got a weird redirect from MAP that said there was something fishy going on from my IP address and it made me do one of those stupid captcha things where you click on buses and cars before it'd let me back into the site. I don't know what the hell it could have been. I'm just using my office computer like I always do (except for when I was working from home, of course). Now I can't reach it at all.

Yeah. The other day I got a weird redirect from MAP that said there was something fishy going on from my IP address and it made me do one of those stupid captcha things where you click on buses and cars before it'd let me back into the site. I don't know what the hell it could have been. I'm just using my office computer like I always do (except for when I was working from home, of course). Now I can't reach it at all.

That's odd. Maybe an office firewall thing? I wonder if you could open in incognito mode and/or clear your cache.

That's odd. Maybe an office firewall thing? I wonder if you could open in incognito mode and/or clear your cache.
Just tried it using chrome and at first it loaded and I started to login but got redirected before I could finish and got the same error message. It's definitely not my office having a firewall. We don't have any of that stuff. Something weird is going on.

ETA: Just did it in incognito mode and it let me click to log in and then gave me the error message. Last time in chrome it didn't even let me finish logging in.

I can view it in incognito mode but when I log in it gives me that error message. So I can read the main board, pull up my own profile, read every thread on the public boards but just can't post anything.

Last edited:

It's working for me.

A report was published in December of 2019 that talked about the racial prejudice toward blacks in Toronto shown by police officers. It was alarming, shocking... but not surprising. At least to those of us who work in the field and/or experienced it firsthand (I am not in the latter group, to be clear)

this just happened here...

Tweet's gone. Can you recap?

Absolutely no excuse to be setting businesses on fire and looting them causing more suffering already incurred by covid-19. Those people had nothing to do with it and now they're gonna be out of a job.

Yes George Floyd deserves justice, yes its inexcusable what happened. But dont ruin the community by setting stuff on fire and harming innocent people that had nothing to do with it. The rioters took out a Target, thats one of the most important businesses in any community right now.

Screw this mentality. I used to be one that thought like that, but no more. All it does is allow the racism to go unabated.

Until ALL communities and police forces and the justice system in this country changes, BURN IT DOWN. Burn it all down to the ground! Enough is Enough! Until black men and women can live in peace in this country, nobody will. Every community this happens in form now on gets rioted and burned down. And when we rebuild, we better rebuild it without the racism that burnt it down to begin with, or it will burn down again. It's YOUR problem now, not just the the problem of POC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom