N/S Here we go, Rams Vs. Hawks coming up...who y’all got? (1 Viewer)

I believe this Seahawks team is very good... possibly a little underrated. We have beaten them, but another matchup with them would be a tough contest nonetheless.

I think Seahawks SHOULD win this

I believe this Seahawks team is very good... possibly a little underrated. We have beaten them, but another matchup with them would be a tough contest nonetheless.

I think Seahawks SHOULD win this

Totally agree. I’d be shocked if the Rams won.

The upshot is, if the Hawks lose, it helps us somewhat. If the Rams lose, they're eliminated from the playoffs, or very close to it. I'm not sure if it's do or die yet, but it's about as close as it gets for the Rams. I'll be happy to see them missing the playoffs entirely after that farce of a SB berth last season.

Rams win, they’re about to go 10-6 and miss the playoffs. Couldn’t happen to a nicer group

The upshot is, if the Hawks lose, it helps us somewhat. If the Rams lose, they're eliminated from the playoffs, or very close to it. I'm not sure if it's do or die yet, but it's about as close as it gets for the Rams. I'll be happy to see them missing the playoffs entirely after that farce of a SB berth last season.

I think they go 10-6 and miss the playoffs, but them winning out would really help us. They’d beat SF and Seattle. Not happening but wouldn’t be the worse thing

Go Seachickens!!!

while the (7-9? 8-8? 9-7?) Dallas Cowboys or Philadelphia Eagles get a home game in the playoffs

and a Seahawks loss considerably helps the Saints

is Brandin Cooks coming back from concussion anytime soon?

haha he’s playing tonight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom