Here we go.. (1 Viewer)

Let me say something... any of the usual negative nancy's that come here after a win spewing negativity are probably going to get a month on the SR sidelines.

e0496c5396d5daad4813c3a7ffa0acd0332c0ea0_hq.gif

With the moral victories. This type of wins do nothing for us

Honestly, this is about as stupid a thing as anyone has ever said. You are either incapacitated, due to alcohol or drugs, or you are just not very bright. You know what a win like this does? Gets us a win. We are now no longer winless and that's what matters. Get over yourself.

I wanted to make one of my normal, sarcasm laden comments, but I just can't. This is an awful thread. Just be happy, I promise it won't hurt.

Seriously??? We get a hard fought win, and you post this crap? Wow, what a way to pee in everyone's Cheerios.

No but I want top tier talent on this team.

And we want top tier posters on saintsreport. But based on the original post in this thread, we don't always get what we want, do we?

Moral victories are after losses. No such thing as a moral victory in a win, because it's a victory.

Stupid thread is stupid.

I will take a gritty ugly 1 point win any day of the week. If we had suffocating defense and our 2009-11 offense then yes it would be a downer but this team is severely outmatched and up against the wall and they won. Enjoy it. Draft picks are a lottery and we screw them up anyway. I want to win.

Bc we should give up on the season after game 3. 0-16 is the only way to go after that. You may have a point if his is week 16 or 17, but it's not, so you don't. Someone once told me something about taking walks on piers. You should look that up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom