Here's a little Christmastime game we can all play together (1 Viewer)

Totally unrelated, but I feel like I have to share.

I've posted the second video before, but I can't help but think of this every time someone, myself included, says they're P'Oed. Royally P'Oed.

If you like that one, this one is even better and has Lance in it, which he got because of his McCringleberry TD celebration that Stills got flagged 15 yards for back in the day.

The TD celebration:

I miss Lance, almost as much as I miss Drew.

I miss Lance, almost as much as I miss Drew.
You kind of reminded me of a thought I get every so often.

I think one of the most underrated aspects of the Saints is how many players that play for the team consider themselves Saints as their home, even after leaving for other teams and eventual retirement. Lance is a great example - he played for the Browns before and the Steelers and Lions after the Saints, but he's a Saint. Ingram took to his role in Baltimore, but he knows he's a Saint through and through. There are many others - many more than other franchises, in my opinion.

I feel like in the current state of the NFL where players move from team to team so often that it's hard for most guys (outside of the franchise players) to adopt a city and team as "theirs", but it seems to be that guys totally get that playing for NOLA and the Saints is unique, they are loved by the fans, and they're one of us...unless you become a Falcon and do the airplane on the field...and then you can even drunkenly do a local radio show for decades.

I propose that those who survive one year should be ineligible for the following year. This is not a who-is-the-biggest-hermit competition. That should be a whole separate event.

Come at me br...no, wait. Stay at the top of the hill by the gate while I put the dogs inside.

I made it. Even when picking up a to-go order at BWW where I could see the televisions playing the McMariah commercial on the other side of the glass partitions, but could not hear it over the din of the restaurant.

From my best count, it seems that about 4 of us made it. I am considering all of the rules changes. I am also considering a possible playoff for those left in the game.

I made it. Even when picking up a to-go order at BWW where I could see the televisions playing the McMariah commercial on the other side of the glass partitions, but could not hear it over the din of the restaurant.

From my best count, it seems that about 4 of us made it. I am considering all of the rules changes. I am also considering a possible playoff for those left in the game.
After going back a few pages to xmas eve, I can see that those who survived the Mariah Campaign from the shores of Wal-Mart to the fabled Mariah's Nest located in the All I Want for Christmas is You Mountains would be you, myself, @Dago , @Taurus , and @Nisey55.... Everyone else is ded...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom