heres a question for you (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
if the saints get a RIng before joe Horn retires wil he be a HOFer?

No. Wayyyy, way too many guys in this era with even better numbers, and Joe spent some pine time in KC, so he's well on the back side of his career.

That doesn't diminish what he's meant to our team and our town, though, and that's good enough for me.

no but i think the saints should retire number 87, no one else deserves to wear that number

On ESPN they said something about him being one of the greatest, most underated, reciever ever. People realize how good he is. Today on ESPN they said he was one of the best recievers to come out in the 96 draft (best reciever draft ever).

So yes I think if the Saints win the SB before he retires and he keeps putting up good numbers, then he gets in the Hall.

On ESPN they said something about him being one of the greatest, most underated, reciever ever. People realize how good he is. Today on ESPN they said he was one of the best recievers to come out in the 96 draft (best reciever draft ever).

Keyshawn Johnson
Terry Glenn
Marvin Harrison
Eric Moulds
Amani Toomer
Mushin Muhammed
Terrel Owens
Joe Horn

Yeah I would say that was a damn good year for WR's.

No. Wayyyy, way too many guys in this era with even better numbers, and Joe spent some pine time in KC, so he's well on the back side of his career.

That doesn't diminish what he's meant to our team and our town, though, and that's good enough for me.

Agreeed, he is a lock for the Saints HOF but as much as i hate to say it he isnt even close to being in the NFL HOF

Read Peter King's MMQB today. There are big names ahead of him. Very doubtful he'd get in.

Indeed. Considering God Himself couldn't get into Canton playing wideout.

The HOF isn't about production or numbers, it's about who you played for. If it was about production Ricky would already be in. There are LB's ahead of Rickey and Sam that can't even tie their show laces.

What will keep Joe out is playing for the Saints. It's the same thing that has kept Rickey and Sam out, even though they lead one of the BEST NFL linebacking corps and defenses ever.

:cussing:

I believe that if he has at least 2 more years of strong performances and we make a run deep into the playoffs and hopefully a SB, then he is a strong canidate.

He'll Need 2 more years of 1000 yard seasons and a SB ring to get in consideration.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom