Here's To Hoping Matty Stinks It Up Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

mrs saintsation

Beautiful In Spirit
Reaction score
I know we all hope and pray that matt leaves a stink bomb in the georgia dome,the way he did in his pants last week. You know guys the best part about hopefully taking first place in the NFC is that we wont have to be on the backend looking up at those tights.:buggin::hihi:

ryanskidcropped.jpg

Ultimate-lolz! Will use this forever!

I can't take credit for it though, someone in BTL came up with it.

The funniest thing about it is it's actually true, he didn't crap himself but he sure didn't wipe properly. As loyal Saint fans we should make it our mission that whoever is dating him sees this picture.

Pack will win
Green Bay is one of two five-unit picks I have this week. I also have a pair of four-unit plays as well.

The Trends. Edge: Packers.
star.gif

Packers are 24-12 ATS on the road under Mike McCarthy.
Aaron Rodgers is 7-3 ATS as an underdog.
Matt Ryan is 13-4 ATS at home.
Opening Line: Falcons -1.
Opening Total: 47.5.
Weather: Dome.

Week 12 NFL Pick: Packers 26, Falcons 20
Packers +2 (5 Units)
Under 47.5 (0 Units)

This is a huge game for the NFC. GB has been on a major roll the past 3 games. And the Falcons have been superb. The winner establishes themselves as the favorite in the NFC. The worst part is that I have Ryan in FF today and my opponent has Rodgers. Regardless, I want see the Falcons go down. Then again there's the Vick-Eagles. And then there are the unsung best team in the NFC till unseated - the Saints. It's been a real exciting year for the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom