Here's what needs to happen. (1 Viewer)

EvilMike

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It's obvious the NFL and the refs are targeting the Saints for ridiculous calls, and ignore penalties their opponents commit. The Saints' organization has been too quiet about this for far too long. Here's what I think should happen.

Rita Benson needs to get on TV and scream bloody murder about it. So what if she gets fined by the league, she can afford it, but it's time to put the league on notice that we're sick of their BS and are going to start doing something about it, like:

The refs and any NFL officials coming in to New Orleans will have issues with their luggage getting "lost".
The names and address of the hotels they are staying in somehow get "leaked".
Local restaurants start refusing to serve them.
Mysterious problems start cropping up in the refs' locker room, such as air conditioning breaking, hot water heaters stop working, electrical system starts developing problems.
Find the worst gas station food in the city and feed it to the refs and NFL officials for their "meals". Sushi would be best.
Fans at the game start taking up chants of "Bullshirt" after one of these obvious fake calls. The next time it happens change it to chants of something that rhymes with "Duck Shoe refs". Fans make it loud enough it becomes a national story. Find the most crazy eyed Saints fan and be sure they get interviewed by the press explaining why they, the fans, are doing this.

Please feel free to add some preferably funny way for us fans to get even.

I am serious about the Saints' organization needs to step up and start calling out the NFL. The fake calls to sustain Tampa's drive and the ridiculous 1 game suspension of Evanns proves the league is going to continue to do these kinds of things.

I called it after CSP resigned...they were going to keep up w/ the crappy calls to make it appear as if there was no bias against him....2 games in, here we are.
I really thought the bad calls would follow Sean. Guess I was very wrong on that. 😔

Potentially unpopular opinion....I think it's because Gayle is a woman...and she's too nice to succeed in a league run by a-holes. They're going to keep doing it because they think they can.

To clarify, Not that her being a woman is a problem....the a-holes are taking advantage of her kindness.

Oh Rita!

bfc2050817a7d2922178d27dfa7f8dd4_400x400.jpeg

RitaLeblanc.jpg

Last edited:
Gayle makes more money when Brady wins games and the Rams get in the Super Bowl to motivate that huge but apathetic fan base. They share revenue. So, she’s not going to implement your crazy plan.

Plus, your plan is crazy.

Maybe as fans we can start an online campaign. That's about all that's going to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom