Herm Edwards (1 Viewer)

Pasquale

Ready For Some Football?
Reaction score
Just heard Herm on ESPN pick Bills over Saints. One of his reasons was that Buffalo is two points away from being 2-0. Good point, especially when you consider that the Saints are just 46 points away from being 0-2! :angryrazz:

Just heard Herm on ESPN pick Bills over Saints. One of his reasons was that Buffalo is two points away from being 2-0. Good point, especially when you consider that the Saints are just 46 points away from being 0-2! :angryrazz:

I'm pretty sure he picked the Eagles last week too.......but look how that worked out. You really shouldn't start a new thread on this dude. I'm not trying to be rude at all. But honestly, who cares? :shrug:

Thats why he is out of football.......

Yeah I saw that while I was out eating lunch in a sports bar. He was also talking about Tony Romo, he ranks Drew Brees in the lower 10 as the best QB in football right now.

Dude give it up!

Yeah I saw that while I was out eating lunch in a sports bar. He was also talking about Tony Romo, he ranks Drew Brees in the lower 10 as the best QB in football right now.

Dude give it up!

He's probably still sour about that loss the Saints handed him at Arrowhead Stadium last year.

Buffalo has not played an O like this yet (ask Philly), nor an opportunistic D. It's beat down.

He's still sore over the 2005 Saints beating the NYJ ... same Saints team that won 3 games the whole season. One of those wins was the emotional season opener w/Carolina after Katrina.

To quote Herm: "You play to win the game, Hello?" That soundbyte will be running 30 years from now ... just like Mora's "Playoffs? ... are you kidding me, playoffs?" I hope those guys are getting royalties from Coors.

Hey, give the man some respect, he knows football. Just look at his record as a coach.

Overall: 44 - 68
Playoffs: 1 - 3

Uh, never mind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom