Heroes Season 4 (Spoilers) (1 Viewer)

yea im pretty sure Nathan died. I can't remember Suresh.

As for the Invisible guy... Im sure Sylar will get that power sooner or later.

yea im pretty sure Nathan died. I can't remember Suresh.

Yeah, Sylar killed Nathan and Parkman used his power to make Sylar believe he is Nathan and shape shifted to Nathan's image.

I keep waiting for Hiro to go back and change the time line again getting Peter his powers back so the epic Peter Vs Sylar battle can continue.

And I Wiki'd Mohinder. Pretty jumbled and confusing, but the last he was shown was watching the burning of the supposed body of Sylar after Hiro and Ando rescue him from Danko. So, he's not dead, but the assumption is that he's still working on a cure.

Im actually enjoying this season. I like the overall focus on Sylar this year. Though Im ready for a huge let down.

can someone explain to me how this show is not a ripoff of the x-men??

The only thing really keeping me around is Hiro's dilemma and the Sylar/Parkman situation. Hiro can't die, i'll write this show off.

The only thing really keeping me around is Hiro's dilemma and the Sylar/Parkman situation. Hiro can't die, i'll write this show off.

yea, Hiro is my favorite individual character. Followed by Sylar. I like the leader of the carnival now after he crushed the police station after their killed jeremy. Im just waiting to see sylar get his full self back and see if he takes over the carnival.

can someone explain to me how this show is not a ripoff of the x-men??

can't.. any mutant type show such as this or 4400 will be rip offs of the xmen..

I woudn't be surprised if this is the shows last season. It needs a really high budget.

Last edited:
Watched about two shows last year, then gave up. I'm through with it.

Bought season 1 because it was on sale.

Watched about the first 15 episodes before I realized I didn't care enough to watch the last 10.

What was most disappointing to me was that the first season set up this big future showdown between Peter and Syler that never materialized because Peter suddenly became "human" while Syler grows even more unstoppable. Things needs to start turning back in that direction again if this series will ever amount to anything.

Yeah, I just read an article somewhere about how the ratings have just sank for Heroes this year and the show is in big trouble. It said if you like the show you better watch it cause it might not be around much longer. Which sucks cause it used to be so fun to watch and to see what happens. But it just seems so boring now.

I will say however that this past weeks episode was very good! The sylar/parkman storyline is awesome. Sylar is now in control of Parkmans body?! that is cool. I just wish Peter could get more than one power and then maybe this show could stay around longer. Oh well. we shall see i guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom