Heroes Season 4 (Spoilers) (1 Viewer)

thewyrm

Reaction score
Show is on notice for me. If it doesn't get way better I am done. Here are the big glaring problems I had with episode one.

Hiro cannot change the laws of physics. Just because he paused time does not mean he paused Ando from falling. By placing him in an upright position all that would have happened is that he would have shattered both ankles instead of his back.

If Hiro went back and made that one change to hook up his sister and Ando, why would Ando leave his significant other to wander America for two years?

Just because Peter took the fast guy's speed, doesn't mean he instantly knows martial arts and can participate in a knife fight.

Unfortunately I had to give that show up at the beginning of last season. I was saying the same thing, if it didn't get better soon I was done.

Season one, that show was the most interesting thing to come to TV since Lost had started. But sadly it was very short lived, I wanted it to be a great show!

I agree guys. This show is really starting to lose me. I am a huge fan of the show and loved it from the beginning. But it seems that ever since the Kirby Plaza episode, the show has kind of lost its vision. It is like it doesn't know what it wants to be. It just keeps repeating itself.

Sylar's good, Sylar's bad, Sylar's good, now bad again!? Same with Noah Bennent, and with Nathan, and Angela. what the? There seems to be no point to what they are trying to tell us.

It seems like at the beginning of every season there is some new person or people that we know nothing about and it is very confusing. Then they very, very, VERY, slowly reveal stuff about them, all the while confusing you even more to bring to a point where at the end there is no real resolution. Nothing ever really happens! Ali Larter's character has died what 3 times? but she is still on the show?? (I do like her new power though, and she is the most interesting character on the show right now!)
Just weird though.

My main problem though is that it takes so long to develop. There are so many storylines and characters that it takes a whole episode just to show each storyline. Takes to long to get anything going. They need to tighten it up and make it cleaner.
They also need to get rid of Angela Pettrelli. She I think is weighing the show down.
Just MO!! :idunno:

Yeah I never really loved the show, I watched it because of my GF. Over time though it's gotten worse and this season seems to be getting off to a bad start.

Yeah, I'm real close to cutting it off too.

There were a bunch of things I didn't like, but a few things I did.
I did like Sylar in this episode. He finally expanded his character by playing the Miind games. That makes him a bigger threat. The quicker this show realizes that the show is best when it is about Peter v. Sylar the better. Does anyone really care about Claire or Nathan anymore? The problem is that they made both characters (peter and Sylar) too powerful and had to pull them back.

I do like the new group of guys. T-Bag (prison Break) rulz! If you are an X-men fan (which this show is basically a rip-off of) then you could see a new Brotherhood starting up. I think this new group would bring a new darkness to the show that was lacking last year. The writers had better not ruin it.

I stopped watching when the villains were robbing banks and it seemed like Silar could never be caught. I mean if he's never going to be defeated what the hell am I watching for? I didn't like any of the new powers either. Like the guy who could scream really loud. That was dumb.

I stopped watching when the villains were robbing banks and it seemed like Silar could never be caught. I mean if he's never going to be defeated what the hell am I watching for? I didn't like any of the new powers either. Like the guy who could scream really loud. That was dumb.
Sylar is the show, If he ever goes the show goes with him.

Sylar is the show, If he ever goes the show goes with him.

Frankly, I'm surprised the show is still around. The ratings dipped dramatically. I really loved the first couple seasons but I'm lost now. I want to get back into it but I don't have the time to catch up.

Ok, this is the problem with this show.... No matter what kind of story arc they build, No matter what kinda connection they try to build.... It all dissolves into the SAME exact story arc....

The Company. It all ends up being the same crap recycled over and over. One second this guy is good, next second this guy things is he good but is really bad. next second this guy is good again...... I dunno, what needs to be done is they all need to convert the company into a School for gifted kids....... then Sylar will show up and kill everyone and take all their powers...

I mean I love the character Sylar, but please tell me,, is it not getting ridiculous how unstoppable this guy is?

I mean WHY give him shape shifting so early in the show? Why not build the entire arc around this guy SLOWLY gaining powers. Maybe he should have aquired 3 powers in season 1, 3 more in season 2 AND 3. Soon he will have Peters ability as well. I don't even think he'd have to kill peter to get it. He might already have it, and Sylar is stuck in Peter's mind.

i dunno, I just know I really want to love this show... I kinda like it now, I really liked it in the first season and a half. Now its just kinda like. Lame, even Hiro has become weak so he isn't as fun as before.

now Im just ranting on without really planning what Im trying to say, so Im going to just stop here. But there is WAY more crap that is wrong with this show.

So what did you guys think of last nights episode?

I again am getting a little bored. The Claire storyline to me is just boring. They keep dragging this out and it is KILLING the show IMO. The whole "I just want a normal life" and "I just want to be a girl" crap is really getting old. This has been going on for like 4 years!! She gets a friend they find out about her power, she tries to keep them safe, something inevitably happens. Blah Blah Blah! I have seen this already. Get on with it.

I do however like the Parkman/Sylar storyline. I like how Sylar is in his head and makes him see stuff and is really annoying. That is really good. Parkman finally has some balls.

However the other storylines are just boring. Peter is also boring me. Why can't he have multiple powers again? Who cares about this tatoo guy and his stupid compass? What could it possibly point to that will have a satisfying conclusion? that is dumb.

This show needs to pick up the pace in a hurry or I am going to have to tune out. What do you guys think? :jpshakehead:

So far season 4 blows! Not enough Hiro & Ando or Ali Larter. Way too much of the Bennets.

T-Bag is always gonna be T-Bag & I can't take him serious as anyone else plus it's weird seeing him without the fake hand.

And why is Claire in every episode? Enough already she hasn't been interesting since Sylar got her powers!

At this point point I'd be happier watching a Sylar spin-off or a Hiro & Ando spin-off.

The show jumped the shark a long time ago & is it doesn't seem to be able to find its way back.

End rant.

Sylar/Parkman story line is great. I'll keep watching just to see how it works out... But Im almost positive it will be dissapointing. Sylar will then have the last power he needs to never get caught again and he will he far too powerful. Im not quite sure why they made it so Peter can only have one power at a time.

The claire story is too drawn out. I agree. The lack of Hiro/Ando in this episode was a bit dissapointing, but they usually do this and focus on certain stories in different episodes.

I agree with you kcirdor. Claire's storyline is really getting to me. I love to look at Hayden but her character is sooooooo boooring and old. I do like Noah though, and I would like to see more of him and the Haitian together again. I like him as an evil good guy.

But one of the key problems of this show like you said kcirdor is that they have so many storylines going on that they can't update them all in one episode so it seems like very little advances in each episode. They need to trim the fat and tighten this up. Too many loose ends and storylines that are going nowhere.

And I like the Hiro and Ando storylines, but is it just me or do they seem like they are nothing more than just comic relief? When is the last time Hiro has done anything important? He can't control his power, is in Japan and almost has nothing to do with all the others? So what is he contributing? IDK?

Well, I believe the new crew of villians will bring everyone back together again during this season. Sylar will be the 'good' guy for a couple episodes helping defeat these new people so he can steal their powers, then he turns bad again, because that is his nature.

Noah is great, but of course they must continue Claire's story, I just hope that it actually goes somewhere. Noah teaming up with the Hatian again just means the company storyline will be circled one more time.

I am at least interested in the new villians plot.

Hey what happened to Suresh? Did he die or just go away? I can't remember.

And what happened to the real Nathan? Did he die? I can't keep up.

Also, you know who I really really want to see come back is the invisible guy. He was great for the few episodes we saw him in when he was trying to teach peter. I would like to see him come back for a little while. that would be the power I would want. Invisibility. You can't attack something you can't see. Awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom