Heroes (tv show) (1 Viewer)

Not until the fall. Even if the strike gets settled within the next few weeks (and that looks very likely at this point), I wouldn't expect to see a new episode of "Heroes" until the fall. They could only get four or five new episodes completed anyway before summer, and that's not enough time to get a new arc going.

Add to that the fact that Sylar is currently busy playing Mr. Spock in the new "Star Trek" movie, and it's a safe bet that you'll have to wait until September or October for a new episode.

I do know that the spin-off "Origins" was scheduled to play between seasons, but that was put off. My guess is that season 2, volume 2 "Villains" will start around March. I know that Kring had to rewrite the 11 episode to make it the last (cut one short), but the consensus is that he's glad he done so. The virus was supposed to break open, then stead of being caught. There are a few forums that have decent updates of what is going on, I don't have my links on this comp but Google should help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom