Hey bil (1 Viewer)

Editor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just dropped in to say hello...hope all is well with you and yours.

Looks like the boys in the A-T-L might have some stability at the top and at QB. Enough for back to back winning seasons perhaps?

Even though he won't play a down, my sources from DC say Greg Williams will make a difference for the post Dome Patrol defense in NO. My guy seems to think that coaching tops talent in today's NFL. He also says that like Payton, Williams can sometimes out-think a play.

No limit on the ETOH content of beer over here now....been sampling the new brews. Favorite so far is from Belgium....Delirium Tremmens is the label.

Frank

Frank... You plan on catching some training camp this year? I am hoping to spend at least the first week there.

Andrus...I am still waiting on confirmation that our show will go on this year. Apparently radio ad revenue is down and our title sponsor is not going to renew. That said, I should be over when they open camp July 31st and will likely be commuting back and forth through that weekend. It will be a lot easier to get to the training facility rather than Jackson, although my work schedule is very demanding through October with trials.

Hope to see you and I'm sure we'll be in touch as July 31st approaches.

Frank

Yeah man! Let's get together. Maybe grab Mike Detillier and a few others and get some lunch one day. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom