Hey Eers. It's called a database. Might wanna look into getting one. (1 Viewer)

Chairman_LMAO

Cartoonish Supervillain
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
:smilielol:

Link-o

The initial Gazette report, which cited an unnamed source, said that Rodriguez “destroyed all or most of the paperwork filed relating to every player on the Mountaineer roster and virtually all of the activities conducted by the programs over the past seven years.”

Must have been tough work destroying all those stone tablets. Not to mention engraving them in the first place.

For crying out loud. What decade is it in West Virginia?

That'll teach their A.D. to flip the channel when those IBM ads come on.

Seriously, what... file cabinets full of manila folders? Really? Was this stuff handwritten in pencil on loose leaf?

This just in... know that thing you play Solitaire on? See, you can get really big, fast, powerful ones. Some people even stick several of them on a big rack. You can store stuff on there, and you could even store a second copy of the same stuff on a different one located pretty much anywhere else in the world. You know, just in case. They can even be connected through a series of tubes, and... AND... you can have them protected from unauthorized access. Sounds like magic, I know. But I swear it's true.

You're welcome. :9: Meantime, hey, good luck with aaaall that.

I'd say something, but our entire ticket office is this one chick in a booth. :shrug:

What kind of person does that? I'm sure he's not the first, but that's just wrong. After all the success and this is the way he treats them?

WVU's IT lab.
2001-zoolander.png

What kind of person does that? I'm sure he's not the first, but that's just wrong. After all the success and this is the way he treats them?

WVU's IT lab.
2001-zoolander.png

Not that I condone what he did, if he did infact do this.. however I wouldn't say that he's been treated very well either in this whole ordeal.

>>Jim....for some reason, I knew you were smarter than most in here. :9:

Jim is smarter than all of West Virginia. :17:

This lady has the most teeth in all of Apalachia (excluding metal and those with double rows).

Westfall1copy.jpg

pirate_teeth_closeup.gif

TPS

I'd say something, but our entire ticket office is this one chick in a booth. :shrug:

But hey, Oakes resigned. That's something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom