Hey guys, lets talk football (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi all. Hopefully some of you remember me over the last few years posting here. I'm not into trash talk, just good football discussion. I always root for the Saints, I like Brees and Jabari, and will certainly hope you whoop the Patriots and Jets this season.

The Bills are pretty good on offense and defense, but I just don't think it'll be enough to beat the Saints this week. I do think we'll give you the most fight you've seen this year so far, unlike the Lions and injury riddled Eagles.

We've got a really good secondary, but I see Brees carving up anybody, even the best of the best. That dude is on fire. Our run defense is very good, but I don't think that will matter much with Brees back there.

Posluszny is out for 6-8 weeks, and we've got some midget in there at MLB. He's an undrafted free agent and he's around 5-11 225. I expect Shockey to have a big day, especially in the middle of the field on those 15-20 yard post routes over the MLB and between the 2 safeties. That has been a weakness since Poz has been out.

Our offense will probably move the ball on you, but what does it matter if we're not going to outscore your offense. I think the only way we win is if we can generate pressure with just our 4 man front, not having to send extra guys.

I expect Jabari to handle Lee Evans 1-on-1, and a safety over the top with underneath help for T.O. That will probably neutralize them both. I expect you'll see a lot of big Fred Jackson plays, and over the middle completions, but if Jabari and the safeties are doing their job, not much deep.

Anyway, how is Jabari doing? Do you love him yet?

Good luck guys, and please, destroy the Jets and Patiots for us!

I think we're all loving Jabari so far, we've hardly heard his name.

Looking forward to the game this w/e, it'll be hard to wait until 4pm.

Thanks for coming on here, it makes it more interesting. :) I think we have the edge as long as we play up to our potential, but you guys have a pretty good O. With TO, it definitely opens things up underneath an for Evans. How is your D playing? I know that at times you guys have been good, but at times not so good.

You guys may be 0-2, but it doesn't mean we will have it easy.

Thanks for coming on here, it makes it more interesting. :) I think we have the edge as long as we play up to our potential, but you guys have a pretty good O. With TO, it definitely opens things up underneath an for Evans. How is your D playing? I know that at times you guys have been good, but at times not so good.

You guys may be 0-2, but it doesn't mean we will have it easy.

Our defense has been very, very good. We stuffed the Patriots offense all night long, and the same for the Buccs.

Oh, and we're not 0-2 :scratch:

Hi all. Hopefully some of you remember me over the last few years posting here. I'm not into trash talk, just good football discussion. I always root for the Saints, I like Brees and Jabari, and will certainly hope you whoop the Patriots and Jets this season.

The Bills are pretty good on offense and defense, but I just don't think it'll be enough to beat the Saints this week. I do think we'll give you the most fight you've seen this year so far, unlike the Lions and injury riddled Eagles.

Injury riddled? Yes, McNabb was out but he doesn't play defense.

We've got a really good secondary, but I see Brees carving up anybody, even the best of the best. That dude is on fire. Our run defense is very good, but I don't think that will matter much with Brees back there.

Posluszny is out for 6-8 weeks, and we've got some midget in there at MLB. He's an undrafted free agent and he's around 5-11 225. I expect Shockey to have a big day, especially in the middle of the field on those 15-20 yard post routes over the MLB and between the 2 safeties. That has been a weakness since Poz has been out.

Our offense will probably move the ball on you, but what does it matter if we're not going to outscore your offense. I think the only way we win is if we can generate pressure with just our 4 man front, not having to send extra guys.

I expect Jabari to handle Lee Evans 1-on-1, and a safety over the top with underneath help for T.O. That will probably neutralize them both. I expect you'll see a lot of big Fred Jackson plays, and over the middle completions, but if Jabari and the safeties are doing their job, not much deep.

Anyway, how is Jabari doing? Do you love him yet?

Good luck guys, and please, destroy the Jets and Patiots for us!

Thanks, I'm leaving for Buffalo Thursday morning. Cannot WAIT!

You should be 2-0. You finally had the Pats beat but your kick returner gave away the game with that stupid decision to return the ball. I think you have a shot to win your division, athough the Jets are going to be tough. I think this is the year the Pats come back to the pack, and I'm not convinced Miami is the real deal. This is going to be a tough game. You've got homefield advantage, and if it rains that will help your D. I think whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game. I like your QB--he's definitely the first good QB we'll be facing this year--but our D is better than most people realize. I like our offense's chances, but, like I said, we have to play smart and not turn it over. Here's to an injury-free game for both teams! Geaux Saints!

Bills Fan, how has Kyle Williams been doing for Buffalo? It is hard to get a feel for how well a defensive tackle is playing by just looking at stats.

You should be 2-0. You finally had the Pats beat but your kick returner gave away the game with that stupid decision to return the ball. I think you have a shot to win your division, athough the Jets are going to be tough. I think this is the year the Pats come back to the pack, and I'm not convinced Miami is the real deal. This is going to be a tough game. You've got homefield advantage, and if it rains that will help your D. I think whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game. I like your QB--he's definitely the first good QB we'll be facing this year--but our D is better than most people realize. I like our offense's chances, but, like I said, we have to play smart and not turn it over. Here's to an injury-free game for both teams! Geaux Saints!

Eh, we're Buffalo. I feel like we're never going to win the division again.

Oh, and we're not 0-2 :scratch:

LOL, I was thinking the same thing when I read that post - I was like, didnt they beat the Bucs yesterday ?

Our offense has been insane the last two weeks. My biggest worry is hoping they dont suffer a let down after a big win this weekend. If we can get near the performance on offense we have had the last two weeks we should be able to win this game. But being on the road, and playing against another pretty good offense we will have to be on our game for sure. Im not that impressed with our defense yet, but I think Im in the minority here. They do seem to be better than last year, but I think as the season goes on they will get better as they begin to gel. I think the Bills will make it interesting though, I just hope its not too interesting.

I think Jabari Greer, has made us all forget the name Ron Bartell, who was supposed to be the first choice. This guy was one of the best kept secrets in Buffalo. GREAT addition. And the numbers on our defense so far this year are an illusion of how we are really playing.

Bills Fan, how has Kyle Williams been doing for Buffalo? It is hard to get a feel for how well a defensive tackle is playing by just looking at stats.

Bills fans have ragged on him some over the years, but we all must admit, the best player on the Bills D over the last 2 years could easily have a case made for Kyle. He's certainly the most improved. I've been very impressed by him. He's always in the backfield doing something. Hopefully he and Stroud can stay healthy... because god only knows we have absolutely no depth at DT.

Yes. I'd consider 3 pro bowlers out of the lineup and your starting MLB out as injury riddled.

umm..we had our best pro bowl offensive lineman out (jammal brown) our leading wide out from last year (lance moore) and our leading rusher from last year (pierre thomas)..also our starting NT kendrick clancy....everyones got injuries..the mcnabb one is the one that set it apart lets be real.

It seems like things are coming together for both of our teams. Our teams are playing great on both sides of the ball, so next week should make for an exciting game. Playing a team w/a no huddle offense is always a challenge, but then again, playing a team with our kind of offense is a challenge as well. With the exception of next week, good luck during the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom