Hey Guys!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Man..it's been a while since i've been here! (Can you tell..check out my signature ;)

Well we have finally crossed paths. Good luck to you all this week. Here's hoping to a great game with no injuries. I was really hoping to make this trip but I'm interning as a teacher right now and don't have the funds secured.

I am absolutely loving the new smash mouth football we are playing. The moment we hired Rex, the moment I knew we were going to be a completely different team.

How do you all think you're offense stacks up against the Jets' D? Should be a fun game for Vilma as well!!

Hope to talk a bunch with you guys this week!

Welcome back.

This should be a good one. I honestly don't see anybody being able to stop us. As we showed against the Bills, if something isn't working, we can hurt you with something else. Your D has been playing well and I'm anxious to see what kind of things they throw at Breesus and company. Here's to an injury free game. :beerchug:

Hey gang!

By the way, here's a little tip if you go to the Dome. Watch carefully when Bob does his "live" weather report. His toupee will actually discretely tip you the winner of the boat race in advance. It also knows in which cup the Budweiser keys reside.

Man..it's been a while since i've been here! (Can you tell..check out my signature ;)

Well we have finally crossed paths. Good luck to you all this week. Here's hoping to a great game with no injuries. I was really hoping to make this trip but I'm interning as a teacher right now and don't have the funds secured.

I am absolutely loving the new smash mouth football we are playing. The moment we hired Rex, the moment I knew we were going to be a completely different team.

How do you all think you're offense stacks up against the Jets' D? Should be a fun game for Vilma as well!!

Hope to talk a bunch with you guys this week!
You had better start worrying about how YOUR offense stacks up against OUR defense. Y'all may be 3-0, but trust me, you won't come within double digits. No one is better than the Saints...NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:

I love finally being able to talk trash for my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You had better start worrying about how YOUR offense stacks up against OUR defense. Y'all may be 3-0, but trust me, you won't come within double digits. No one is better than the Saints...NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:

I love finally being able to talk trash for my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even sure how to approach this one...

The only concern about the Jets offense is that what was supposed to be their strength..running the ball..has not worked out well thus far.

I am confident in Sanchez however, and have no problem with him having to beat you guys if the run game is shut down.

As far as double digits?

I think this is a close one, either way.

I'm hoping Rex will throw it all at Brees, give him some extra game tape to study during the off week.

Honestly, I don't see a weak spot in our team other than field goals. I kinda want yall to exploit something so our team doesn't eat the cheese lol. Your guys offense is pretty weak, i know yall think yall got it going on, but other than cotchery (spelling?) yall dont have much of an offense. Saints win by at least 10.

Hey P2C, good to see you around SR again. I hope this game lives up to the build up that it's getting and isn't decided by injuries or penalties or anything like that. Last week, I honestly got a little sick of talking about the Bills game, but I've been looking forward to this matchup with unflagging excitement. It has all the makings of a good game, with two undefeated teams that are both trying to prove themselves, a strong offense against a strong defense, many great characters in the coaching staffs of both sides... heck even the SAINTS' whites against the Jets' greens are some of the cooler looking uniforms in the NFL. I'm pumped, man. Are the J-E-T-S fans going nuts like the Who Dats are?

Hey gang!

By the way, here's a little tip if you go to the Dome. Watch carefully when Bob does his "live" weather report. His toupee will actually discretely tip you the winner of the boat race in advance. It also knows in which cup the Budweiser keys reside.

It's always "3"

Wow. I hate that I root for the same team as this guy. To the Jets fan, I am sorry you have to deal with people like this. You came in very respectable, and that is good. I think we will match up very well together, I like the matchup alot. I still think we will come out with the win because we are in the dome, but I still think it will be close. No blowout here, on either side.

Wow. I hate that I root for the same team as this guy. To the Jets fan, I am sorry you have to deal with people like this. You came in very respectable, and that is good. I think we will match up very well together, I like the matchup alot. I still think we will come out with the win because we are in the dome, but I still think it will be close. No blowout here, on either side.

I don't think BBL meant it in a mean way, he was clearly joshing PTC. I'm sure PTC didn't take it to heart. Just some friendly chest poking. And thanks to you PTC for coming to SR with such class, good luck to you guys and better luck to our guys! :hihi: LOL

What's with all of this hype for this rookie qb? Sanchez will get his ever-lovin' *** kicked from one end of the field to the other. He's not the second coming of Joe Montana. To think that this guy will beat the Saints WITHOUT a running game with Gregg Williams' complicated blitzing defenses is shear lunacy. The guy will not know what hit him. I'd love to get ahold of what ever they're drinking up there in looney Jets land. Wow

:idunno:

Hey P2C, good to see you around SR again. I hope this game lives up to the build up that it's getting and isn't decided by injuries or penalties or anything like that. Last week, I honestly got a little sick of talking about the Bills game, but I've been looking forward to this matchup with unflagging excitement. It has all the makings of a good game, with two undefeated teams that are both trying to prove themselves, a strong offense against a strong defense, many great characters in the coaching staffs of both sides... heck even the SAINTS' whites against the Jets' greens are some of the cooler looking uniforms in the NFL. I'm pumped, man. Are the J-E-T-S fans going nuts like the Who Dats are?

Thanks Slick.

I'm equally as excited for this match up.

The coaching match up is what really intrigues me.

I keep in touch with the folks back home and a lot of people are on the wagon again..but I've never been off and seen this team falter after promising starts. (see as recent as last year and Fav-ruh).

It should be a helluva game!

LOL. It's all good..trust me there are plenty of Jet fans the same way.

Looking forward to coming back this week win or lose.

What's with all of this hype for this rookie qb? Sanchez will get his ever-lovin' *** kicked from one end of the field to the other. He's not the second coming of Joe Montana. To think that this guy will beat the Saints WITHOUT a running game with Gregg Williams' complicated blitzing defenses is shear lunacy. The guy will not know what hit him. I'd love to get ahold of what ever they're drinking up there in looney Jets land. Wow

:idunno:

While 3 games is a sample size body of work..Jet fans can't be any happier than to see the progress he has made since the pre-season.

In the PS he looked very uncomfortable in the pocket, but has shown great maturity since and isn't afraid to take a lick.

I'm expecting the running game to pick up again..and if that happens watch out.

I was PO'd when they took Sanchez as I wasn't impressed with his time at SC. I was clearly wrong about him..and am happy to admit it. We haven't had a legit signal caller since Broadway Joe himself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom