Hey, Houston guys ! (1 Viewer)

RiverCitySaint

Nerf herder
Reaction score
On December 10th Saint Tia and I are going to Houston with some friends to watch the LSU vs. Texas basketball game. That game is at 7pm, but before that our beloved Saints play the cowbells.

Where do y'all like to go watch the Saints play ? Want to meet up ?

Hey RiverCity, You're that long-haired character I met up in Shreveport, right?
Hell yeah, man.. count me and the new wife in, dude. We usually go to Woodrows on Chimney Rock, but I'm open to wherever the WhoDats want to hang out.

RICK, you cracked up Paul Christy yesterday when you called the station! He's a legend, you know.

Drew and I have tickets to that game too, RCS....but let it be known that we'll be in our purple and gold!! As many have said, Woodrow's is the place to be for the Saints game (although I've only managed one visit so far this season...drat those germs that keep getting my kids sick!!). Hope to meet you and Saint Tia that weekend!

Kellye

Hell yeah, man.. count me and the new wife in, dude. We usually go to Woodrows on Chimney Rock, but I'm open to wherever the WhoDats want to hang out.

RICK, you cracked up Paul Christy yesterday when you called the station! He's a legend, you know.

I was at Woodrows for Tampa and my family has been a few times. Good atmosphere, the whole upstairs is basically reserved for the Saints.

Just to let you Houston people know, your city is huge and no one can drive well.
I was there for a class in the woodlands last week. It would take me 30 minutes or longer to go less than 15 miles.
And it took forever to get from the Woodlands to Dickinson. BIIIIIIG City.

Just to let you Houston people know, your city is huge and no one can drive well.
I was there for a class in the woodlands last week. It would take me 30 minutes or longer to go less than 15 miles.

..........................................................................................................................

Last edited:
I was at Woodrows for Tampa and my family has been a few times. Good atmosphere, the whole upstairs is basically reserved for the Saints.

That's what happens when the land is flat and there are no natural boundaries. It just spreads out.

I went to school at SLU, my parents lived in Metairie, and a friend grew up in New Orleans East. Later we both moved to Houston, me off Katy Freeway, and him off Gulf Freeway. We used to joke that even on a Saturday afternoon with no traffic, it took longer to get from my house to his house than it did to get from Hammond to New Orleans - and we both lived in Houston City Limits. :1zhelp:

Drew and I have tickets to that game too, RCS....but let it be known that we'll be in our purple and gold!! As many have said, Woodrow's is the place to be for the Saints game (although I've only managed one visit so far this season...drat those germs that keep getting my kids sick!!). Hope to meet you and Saint Tia that weekend!

Kellye

Hey Kellye!

Hope we get to meet you, too. I'm sure we will. RCS will be wearing his purple and gold, but alas, I'll be in burnt orange.......although, LSU is my 2nd fav team! I'll probably get a LSU shirt at the game.......RCS is ordering his online tonight.:hihi:

Yes, we met you at Shreveport.....so, gonna be @ Woodrow's????? Apparently that's where we're going on Sunday............

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom