hey packers guy..where ya at? (1 Viewer)

I literally was just coming on this site to post this. That guy talked mad game.. "are yall scared, accept the loss" giving us no credit to even say "think yall have a shot?"

He crowned green bay superbowl winners already. He needs to eat his words.

I have a friend who is a die hard green bay fan. I showed her his post during the game and I told her "I believe he jinxed yall" lol

Last edited:
Yeah we know how it goes its a APB out on the packer guy but nowhere to he found. Oh well celebrate for 24 hours and then move on to the Panthers

He was talking a lot last week. I wonder why he isn't joining us on this beautiful monday.
If you see him, ask him how he FEELS about the loss?

Oh yeah, and the Pack's O-Line looked amazing.

Amazingly putrid

I honestly do not get or understand trash talking. All you do is set yourself up to look like a "A$$." Personally, when I meet people who are football fan I rather get their perspective on their team and the Saints. I get a lot more out of it if it there "dogging" the other team. When I do run into these jokers, I do not talk "trash" back with them. I counter them with serious questions. They usually walk away with a baffled look.

---

I honestly do not get or understand trash talking. All you do is set yourself up to look like a "A$$." Personally, when I meet people who are football fan I rather get their perspective on their team and the Saints. I get a lot more out of it if it there "dogging" the other team. When I do run into these jokers, I do not talk "trash" back with them. I counter them with serious questions. They usually walk away with a baffled look.

---
Right because half the time they can't break down why. Just like a buddy of mine was talking bout Jameis only had 148 yards passing but neglected that fact 167 yards on the ground, O line was awesome, defense was humming and oh yeah the Jameis had 5Tds....but ok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom