Hey, remember how Taysom Hill was working as a TE in the offseason? (1 Viewer)

If Taysom was starting QB we would be winning these games. He is 7-2 as a starter so it’s no fluke.
Look at the Eagles as an example and don’t give me the JH throws better than Taysom crap because he doesn’t. They tailored their offense for his skill set and it works.

Can he fill in at OC? After the Murray bungle, can he fill in at GM?
I can see it now. The Swiss army knife executive. He can scout, crunch numbers, sign, hire, release and fire as good as the best Executives in the league.

We’re not getting anywhere near enough offensive production from the tight end position. I’d honestly bring back Jared Cook at this stage.

Like most people, I soured on him after that game-changing fumble in the playoff game against the Bucs, but he was the best starter we’ve had at the position since Jimmy Graham left and we’ve recently seen the benefit of bringing in a guy who knows the offense.

We’re not getting anywhere near enough offensive production from the tight end position. I’d honestly bring back Jared Cook at this stage.

Like most people, I soured on him after that game-changing fumble in the playoff game against the Bucs, but he was the best starter we’ve had at the position since Jimmy Graham left and we’ve recently seen the benefit of bringing in a guy who knows the offense.
IDK...JJ and Traut look pretty good out there. We need to get past the idea of a 7-800 yard season receiving TE. We have 3 actual studs at WR that can get the job done. As long as we don't keep running 1 yard bubble screens on 3rd and 3...they can put up some serious numbers that'll make you forget all about having a TE.

God our offense, not the players - the scheme, sucks.

If Taysom was starting QB we would be winning these games. He is 7-2 as a starter so it’s no fluke.
Look at the Eagles as an example and don’t give me the JH throws better than Taysom crap because he doesn’t. They tailored their offense for his skill set and it works.
i agree with this 100%

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom