Hey Saints fans! Buffalo fan here =) (2 Viewers)

This can be said about any team! I mean if we subtracted a terrible play on ST we would be 2-0.

you totally missed the point. You were saying in regards to our D. Our D didn't give up most of those yards, most teams if you put them inside the 20 3 times they are gonna score. One td had nothing to do with our D. You were saying our D is bad because of the amount of points we gave up, when in actuality the points had little to do with our D.

Be careful in boasting , this could be a trap game!!!! I love my team but you have to take it one game at a time nothing less nothing more. Now if this is a mudder game I would love to see the Saints play tough.

Well bruh, I never said you guys wouldn't score a lot of points. But I hope you are preparing yourself for the Bills to score 30+ points. This wont be a cake walk for the Saints.

You guys can score in the 30s, it won't be a problem.
:)

I saw some prick on a Buffalo website's comments section suggest that the way to beat Brees is to late-hit him several times early in the game to rattle him while the score is still even. Why don't they just pick one guy to accidentally break his legs while they're at it? That's right, cheating is the only sure way to beat Brees.

This can be said about any team! I mean if we subtracted a terrible play on ST we would be 2-0.

Let's see, Saints fumbled a punt, had a FG blocked, and have given up at least 3 returns inside the 20 and are still 2-0.

What scares me is Our inability to rush the opposing QB. I was at the Philly game and I rarely saw Kolb hurried. I know McCray had a sack but With TO and Lee Evans and our ability to stop a big play on defense I don't see it being a complete blood bath. Right now our best defense is our offense on the field. Our defense has a lot and I mean a lot of problems that when we play Jets and Giants it is gonna be tough. I am pretty confident that we can beat Buffalo if the offense continues it's stellar play. Roman harper missing assignments and TO streaking down the field scares me.

My question is how will the Bills score? Our defense is really good at bottling up the runningback. They did it all last year (look what we did to Peterson) and this year we've shut down Kevin Smith and Brian Westbrook. I think Greer will be on Owens and Buf fans should know his record against top notch WRs. Lee Evans has a chance to get a big play since we've shown some lapses in zone coverage a couple of times.

The Bills can try smoke and mirrors like the Eagles did but that will only take you so far...we don't exactly have an incompetent running our defense...but Bills fans already know all about what Gregg Williams can do.

The Bills D-line is upper echelon but so is the Saints O-line. Advantage Drew Brees.

Your secondary is pretty good when healthy. ONly problem, they are not healthy and not particularly deep from what little I know. Losing Greer was a major loss in the offseason and a major pickup for us. This will be felt against our mutiple spread formations that no defense really has come up with an answer for.

To me the Bills best chance is to try and force turnovers early in the game and create some momentum. I like Bills fans more than most but I gotta tell you...this won't end pretty. IT's out turn...this is our year. Everyone in New Orleans can feel it.
We shut down Peterson with Brian Young and Clancy. If Clancy is out I think it will hurt us a little bit.

Hello Saints fans! Looking forward to a great game on Sunday. By all rules of logic the Saints should win this game. If the Jauron era Bills excell at anything it is keeping games close against great teams but falling just short in the end. I'm really liking how our team is looking so far this year and I think this game is going give us all a very accurate idea of where they actually are (don't get me started on the Pats game).
I think this will be a much closer game than most of you seem to think.
logic: 33-27 Saints
heart: 35-34 Bills

The below quote cracked me the 'eff' up! I am guessing that the poster knows our history with GW.

DUDE YOU DONT GET IT. On the 9th day God made Greg Williams and then rested. GW will do anything to win a game. He'll rush your TE's and Blitz package up the middle, Pull Wideouts (still not sure what those are) and fake an open field, He'll give the saints defense a historic speech (with Braveheart music in the background) and syringes filled with carpet clearer and midol.
And because of this and much more I guaranty , on my older dogs live ( hes about dead anyway) THAT he , GW ( he might play I heard) will hold the Bills to just 13 points in the first quarter.

Here's to a great game with no injuries!

Hello Saints fans! Looking forward to a great game on Sunday. By all rules of logic the Saints should win this game. If the Jauron era Bills excell at anything it is keeping games close against great teams but falling just short in the end. I'm really liking how our team is looking so far this year and I think this game is going give us all a very accurate idea of where they actually are (don't get me started on the Pats game).
I think this will be a much closer game than most of you seem to think.
logic: 43-27 Saints
heart: 35-34 Bills

The below quote cracked me the 'eff' up! I am guessing that the poster knows our history with GW.

Here's to a great game with no injuries!

I mean if we're going to go on logic and you guys have the 31st ranked passing offense then.......yeah, consider that "fixed".

I mean if we're going to go on logic and you guys have the 31st ranked passing offense then.......yeah, consider that "fixed".

ha! hey, it could happen the way you said (47-27) but again I'll tell you that the Jauron era Bills can do one thing very well: Play the great teams close but fall just short in the end. The only great team that ever blows us out is the Patriots (when it's not opening day).
The scary thing for Saints fans really should be this: in Jaurons tenure as Bills head coach he's only beaten one team that ended the season with a winning record. With that said, if the Bills somehow pull out a win from their rumps you can pretty much rest assured that you guys finish 8-8 again. ;)
And before you get mad, I do hope you guys win every game this season but this one. My favorite NFC teams are AZ and NO.

What kind of stat is that?? Looks like the Bills need a new head coach.

While I think the Saint's will win this isn't going to be an easy game at all. The Bills have some excellent DE's and corners. Bushrod will be put to the test with Schoebel. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this team keep's us under 30 points (How nuts is it that that's out on a limb).

What scares me is our secondary vs. Owens and Evans. This will be there first real test and I'm hoping they pass it. This is almost why I think the rain won't matter, The bills are going to have to throw the ball as much as we will to put points on the board. Our front 7 is underrated at stopping the run IMO.

Saints - 27
Bills - 20

Just had to elaborate on this. This defense is so much improved this year. I'm booking my room in NOLA in Feb.. Life is good.

Tough fight, just like I thought...poor TO (actually poor buffalo...I wouldn't want to be in that locker room now)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom