Hey Saints fans! Buffalo fan here =) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey guys, Buffalo Bills season ticket holder here. Just seeing whats up and your predictions for the upcoming game here in Buffalo, NY.

So far - Brees has been a machine. That offense is incredible and I can't wait until Pierre Thomas is back (on my fantasy team's bench)!

How has Greer been doing? Is he starting? I haven't kept much on him.

Predictions for the game:

Possibly a shootout and I hope it is. Our linebackers are in need of repair (but still very good). MLB Poz is out but other than that - we are alright. I see Brees getting a touchdown or two down the middle (our weakpoint). So far Brady and Leftwich did it so I'm pretty confident that Brees will hit someone down the middle for a touchdown. We can't stop tightends but we have been doing great at containing RBs and WRs. Our cornerbacks are very good and I think this will be the toughest test for the Saints offense. Lets get to the point. As a Bills fan - I see the Saints working HARD for a 3-0 in a rowdy Buffalo atmosphere. I'll say the final score is 34 - 31 SAINTS. :jpshakehead:

Last edited:
Your fans will be in their cars driving home with five minutes left to play. :)

thoughts:

Thank you for Jabari Greer

Superdome atmosphere > than Bills

Bills won't be able to keep up scoring...Saints 38 Buffalo/Toronto Bills 24

I think the Saints are more talented than Buffalo and have a better chance to win. That said -

Buffalo has been playing everyone tough and toughness is one of those things that can bridge the gap of talent. If conditions get sloppy and the Bills can force the Saints to play a scrappy game, then they have the type of team that can beat us.

I predict 31-17 - Saints

Hey the Toronto comment is outta line! Possibly one of the only teams with a greater legacy of losing than the Buffalo Bills could be....I won't say it... but, all Buffalo has is a GD football team.

Rough crowd today eh? lol

Anyway, I can see some match up problems your offense will cause with our defense. Two pretty good WR's, an accurate QB, and damn good RB, but in the end, I think we'll get a turn over or two to blow the game open by at least two scores in the 3rd/4th. I believe Bree's will be just to much for a secondary that is ranked 28th. I know last week, you guys gave up some trash yards, but Leftwhich still had 3td's didn't he?

On the other hand, if it rains then anything could happen of course!

34-17 Saints.

I've read a lot of Bills posts about "if we can contain Drew Brees..." or "...if we can pressure him with the blitz..."

Easier said than done.

Brees was 7/7 with something like 170 yards and 1TD when the Eagles blitzed him with 2 extra people.

So please, blitz away. :)

Hey the Toronto comment is outta line! Possibly one of the only teams with a greater legacy of losing than the Buffalo Bills could be....I won't say it... but, all Buffalo has is a GD football team.

I absolutely agree and apologize for it (in the name of the forum). Some people tend to forget how hurful were the comments about the San Antonio Saints in previous years.

The is another thread about the subject you may find informative:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123230&highlight=saints+bills

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom