Hey Saints fans! Buffalo fan here =) (1 Viewer)

Hello, Bills Fan!
I have a favorite team in each division, and The Bills are it for me in the AFC East.
I really winced and actually teared up when that fumble occurred during the game against The Patriots.

Now having said that, I am not making a prediction, but I do hope for a good game and no injuries.

Hey the Toronto comment is outta line! Possibly one of the only teams with a greater legacy of losing than the Buffalo Bills could be....I won't say it... but, all Buffalo has is a GD football team.

Fair enough. We certainly know the feeling of being a small market team that everyone says is moving to LA. Or San Antonio. Or wherever. The Bills belong in Buffalo.

As for the game, I like our chances against anyone right now. When the schedule came out, I was incredibly relieved to see that we were playing in BUF in September and not December - that would be an issue.

Anyway, based on the first 2 games, I see a high scoring game with the Saints taking an early lead and the Bills forced into throwing every down.

Let's say 38-27 Saints.

I think this is a close game. If it rains and the field gets sloppy you guys will have a game on your hands. Edwards runs when the chance is there. I want to see how our D contains him.
So far your 2 WRs havent done much lately but with F.Jackson running like ADP, they don't need too. Edwards will give you guys a chance but Brees will ensure we win.

It will be tougher game than the forum here expects since the Bills should be 2-0 and are at home. However, I do think we have something special going on here this year so I say Saints by 7. 28- 21.

PS- Greer has been real solid for us...thanks!

I've read a lot of Bills posts about "if we can contain Drew Brees..." or "...if we can pressure him with the blitz..."

Easier said than done.

Brees was 7/7 with something like 170 yards and 1TD when the Eagles blitzed him with 2 extra people.

So please, blitz away. :)

No, the blitz isn't gonna stop Brees, even I know that...it'll be mixing up the coverage...trying to bait him into dangerous throws...win the turnover battle and add some bad weather...

Hey guys,

Predictions for the game:

Possibly a shootout and I hope it is. Our linebackers are in need of repair (but still very good). MLB Poz is out but other than that - we are alright. I see Brees getting a touchdown or two down the middle (our weakpoint). So far Brady and Leftwich did it so I'm pretty confident that Brees will hit someone down the middle for a touchdown. We can't stop tightends but we have been doing great at containing RBs and WRs. Our cornerbacks are very good and I think this will be the toughest test for the Saints offense. Lets get to the point. As a Bills fan - I see the Saints working HARD for a 3-0 in a rowdy Buffalo atmosphere. I'll say the final score is 31 - 27 SAINTS. :jpshakehead:

Clearly, the Bills are much better than expected this year.

They should be 2-0 except for the bone-head play by Leodis.

Edwards is seriously underrated, as is TO, who will have his big game some day, I hope not against us.

They may have the fasted OGs in the league, and their DBs controlled the back side of the D.

This game is serious trouble in Buffalo where the rabid fans will be the 12 man, and it will be loud.

For us: Bills RT, 2 TEs, and a DB(I think) are down, I haven't seen the injury reports yet.

For you: Bell and Moore added to our injury list, I think.

If we can get our players to return to earth after this one in Philly, we win. If we can't, congratulations.

ddd

Hey the Toronto comment is outta line! Possibly one of the only teams with a greater legacy of losing than the Buffalo Bills could be....I won't say it... but, all Buffalo has is a GD football team.

that toronto comment was way outta line.

come on, you have the freakin' sabres too. Hockey ROCKS!!

Fear the Fangs - Go Preds
nsh.gif

greetings stampedecity,
We predict that Greer will have a pick 6.
We also predict that the Saints will win 34-17.
Brees will throw 3 TDs, one to Shockey, one to Bush, and one to Colston.
there you go.......

Hello, Bills Fan!
I have a favorite team in each division, and The Bills are it for me in the AFC East.
I really winced and actually teared up when that fumble occurred during the game against The Patriots.

Now having said that, I am not making a prediction, but I do hope for a good game and no injuries.

Hey Saints fans! Listen to this...my 11 yr old son, with 5 minutes to go in that Pats game, says "Dad, looks like we won this one"...."Shhhhh, son, don't jinx it"....15 minutes later, with big alligator tears in his eyes..."Dad, did I jinx it?"..."No, son, that's just what being a Bills fan is all about" I'm still sick about that one. Bills should be 2-0 and the Cheatriots should be 0-2.

I am willing to wager $100 that the Bills attempt a suprise onside kick this week.

They're gonna do something...we opened the game yesterday with a throw back across the field on the kick off ala the Memphis City Miracle...(another tear your heart out loss for the Bills)...but watch for a fake punt, FG, something...maybe a Flea Flicker to Owens...if you pay to much attention to Action Jackson, we could get a few throws deep...Edwards is dang accurate...and smart.

Last edited:
The Bills front four has been playing really well,,,Old Ruston High/LSU Tiger Kyle Williams giving them a nice pace rush in the middle and they got a good rotation of ends,,Campman,,Maybin,,Run Stuffer in Denny,,not to mention a space eater in Stroud in the middle as well,,They going to give us a game i predict but i beleive we be a little to much for them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom