Hey trsean (2 Viewers)

I'd love an extra bye week in January (i.e., seeing the Giants in the Dome again), but honestly, if your team couldn't give as much of a fight as the Lions or Bills did, I'm not holding my breath that even the Cowgirls pass you up.

Props though for coming back. Green thumb from me.

Not sure how much competition the Giants have. Regardless of what happened today, I still think the Giants are a good team, and their main competition is losing at the moment to the Raiders and their 40% completion QB. The Cowboys are too inconsistent, as you never know what you're going to get with Romo, and the Redskins have lost to three winless teams this year. If Favre falls apart over the second half of the season (even he's admitted that he may not have a full 16 games in him), the Giants will compete for a first-round bye.

trsean like many fans around the league look at the Saints and assume this is the "same old Saints of years past" not only is this team not the Saints of years past but this isn't even the same team from last year, now we have an aggressive, attacking defense, and running game to match our ridiculous passing game. Thing is the only way to convince these fans is to beat the ever living $#@ out of their team and send them home with their tails between their legs wondering what the #$%^ happened? The New Orleans Saints are what happened....Your defense isn't that horrible our offense is just that GOOD....We've been hanging 40 to 50 on people for the last few years, now we just have a more complete and balanced team to go with Breesus and the passing game..

Last edited:
I am glad that Hixon is back from injury and returning kicks, though.

Well, with the way your team is playing, he'll get a lot of opportunities to return kicks. He had what....7 kick returns today? Yes, he had a great return game. Then again....you give a guy 7 chances to return and odds are he's gonna return more than one decently. :hihi: Kind of like giving a kicker 7 chances to hit a 60 yarder....he'll hit at least one of them with that many chances.

I think the reason you didn't know this before was because the JV teams weren't scoring that much on you. Now that you've played a varsity team (just quoting your players), you know that he's gonna get his fair share after being scored on.

I respect you for coming back to eat your crow, but hope you learn...don't count the Saints out anymore...we are an elite team in all aspects!!

"Whom the Gods would humble, they first make proud"

I don't go homer on the other guys' boards and I ignore those who come here to do so. I just REALLY enjoy days like today!

Props for showing back up.

Now the Bills, Jets, and Gnats can go have a grouphug.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom